What's new

JACK 47+GORILLA GIRL+RED MANDARINE 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

bob60

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HI everybody from Italy
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]first of all, i'm not sure if this is the right sub-forum where post my journal, so , if the moderator think to move the 3D in another sub-forum let me know.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Well , i have started a new grow about 20 days ago, with 4 seeds (2 gorilla girl and 2 red mandarin) but only one it has germinated (i think for the cold temp... 10/12°C) and now she have 20 days[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Then i have seen a banner, here on icmag, for the 6th Sweet Seeds grow competition and i have decided to participate [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After 2 week i 've received my 12 seed
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and i have put 4 seed in water (2 jack and 2 red) because i can grow 3 max 4 baby (i have a little grow 50*60*150 cm)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]my setup is:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]grow 50*60*150 (homemade)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]light: veg CFL 150 and then MH 250[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] flo HPS 400w (or 400w LED if the ext temp go hight)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]light cicle veg: GLR
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] flo: 12/12
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]medium coco+perlite (70/30) [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]air out blumberg 100[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]air in passive
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]nuts ghe coco grow/bloom[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hey Bob!

Welcome to the competition ;)

Sounds good mate. I hope you enjoy growing them as much as they enjoy the way you treat them :D

All the best with it and sweet smokes :tiphat:

tommy

bob60

Veteran
23 days from seed

23 days from seed

hi all
we are at 23 days from seed for the gorilla girl and this is the status of the girl

IT: siamo al 23° giorno da seme per le gorilla e questo è lo stato della ragazza

she is at 4th pair of leaf and grow well, the T° is 25°c and the UR% is 45% with lights on

IT
è al 4° paio di foglie e cresce bene, la T° è di 25°c e l'UR è al 45% con la luce accesa

I think I will have to raise the UR up to 55/60% because the VPD is not ideal.
the other seeds are now in the coco jiffy, I have to wait for them to come out and and then I will be able to choose the three that will continue with the gorilla

IT
penso che dovrò alzare l'UR almeno al 55/60% poichè il VPD non è ideale
gli altri semi sono ora nel coco jiffy, devo aspettare che escano e poi potrò scegliere i tre che continueranno con il gorilla

:tiphat:

bob60

Veteran
HI everybody
we arrived at 5th pair of leaf

and now start the fun!
I top it at 3th internode

and then i put a tutor

the other seeds are officially dead ... the room temp is too low to germinate, so i go with only one plant (it's too late to germinate other seeds)

bob60

Veteran
Hey Bob, you laid her down well!
Are you going to mainline her? :tiphat:

Yes,

this is the third time that I use this technique, but while the previous times I used the manifolding technique (only two tops) this time I will use the mainlining technique (3 tops) to see how the plant responds to 2 and 3 top

today I made the second top under the third lateral internode
IT
Si, questa è la terza volta che uso questa tecnica, ma mentre le volte precedenti ho usato la tecnica del manifolding (solo due top) questa volta userò la tecnica del mainlining (3 top) per vedere come risponde la pianta ai 2 e ai 3 top

oggi ho fatto il secondo top sotto il terzo internodo laterale

I will let it develop a week and then I will make the third top
for a while, wait another 2 weeks before sending it to bloom.
Our Unfortunately germination did not go well this year, out of 6 seeds (all germinated) only one has sprung out of the coconut, even the last two red mandarine seeds do not show signs of life,

IT
lascerò che si sviluppi una settimana e dopo farò il terzo top
per poo aspettare altre 2 settimane prima di mandarla in fioritura.
Ourtroppo quet'anno la germinazione non è andata bene , su 6 semi (tutti germinati) solo uno è spuntato fuori dal cocco, anche gli ultimi due semi di red mandarine non danno segni di vita

bob60

Veteran
hi

all gone wrong!!!
everything went wrong! I made a stupid ligature and I cut 3 of the 4 branches :wallbash:

i must restart :moon:
I put 6 seeds in water and then on a wet paper towel, all in a tuppeware put on a heated reptile carpet.
after a couple of days the radicles appeared, but I noticed that 3 of them had a strange appearance, transparent not white ..... I hope that at least they grow

IT
è andato tutto storto,
per un mio errore ho fatto una legatura che ha tagliato 3 dei 4 rami.
ora mi tocca ripartire

ho messo 6 semi in acqua e dopo su un tovagliolo di carta bagnato, il tutto in un tuppeware messo sopra un tappetito riscaldato per rettilario.
dopo un paio di giorni sono spuntate le radichette, ma ho notato che 3 di esse avevano un aspetto strano, trasparenti non bianche..... spero che almeno queste crescano

El Tigre

I'm sorry for that, Bob... shit happens! Pop those seeds quickly and soon you will forget this inconvenience :biggrin:

bob60

Veteran
Omg! What bad luck!
Don't worry, you still have time. ;)

Ah! also...
Remember that you can still participate in the following open competitions:

》》》 Sweet Seeds® Merchandising Award【2020 Edition】 FINISHING DATE: March 10, 2020

SWEET SEEDS® PHOTO OF THE MONTH [February 2020] END DATE: February 29, 2020

Good luck!
-Apolo

OK i'm officially in again !!!
2 jack47 seeds pops up

and a third gorilla seed is going well
I restart the last branch of the old unfortunate gorilla and I am going to re-top again within 15 days, so I will get 4 colas (I hope, i must wait the others plants)

bob60

Veteran
Those one will be good Bob :woohoo:

now I have a doubt
I only have 3 6-liter pots and a 15-liter pot and 4 plants.
I thought of transplanting the old gorilla into the 15-liter pot as the plant will have a long vegetative period (about two and a half months) due to the expectation of the development of the other three.
what do you say, do I do well to use a larger pot for the old gorilla or is it better to buy another 6-liter pot?

Latest posts

Latest posts