What's new

It's Been a LOOONG Time. Bare Neked ladies at @ 20 days in. More of a cold frame than a greenhouse I guess. :)

Kryptonite

DSCN1781.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN1782.JPG
    DSCN1782.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 59
  • DSCN1783.JPG
    DSCN1783.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 67
  • DSCN1784.JPG
    DSCN1784.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 78

Kryptonite

Any of the old heads still around? Oldpink? Gypsy Nirvana? AngryDyke? Sportster? Gunny? Boo? Marcus Membrane? White Rabbit? Druid? SmokinRav?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
4.20 am here in the UK - on my little balcony - in the dark with my plants - all 3 of them - lol
- Pop into ICMAG chat - if you want a chin-wag -

Kryptonite

I'm still here mate - jeez - it's great to see you still about Krypto! - must be many-many years since last we heard of you - good looking grow too -
Oh I miss talking to you my friend. I still carry guilt for not writing to you while you were incarcerated. I was inundated with things that were going on at he time. just life as it is. I hope you and the family are doing well. Love you my friend .

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh I miss talking to you my friend. I still carry guilt for not writing to you while you were incarcerated. I was inundated with things that were going on at he time. just life as it is. I hope you and the family are doing well. Love you my friend .
Love ❤️ ya too Krypto - being banged up in that Manila jail is a long time behind me now - the family are all fine and dandy - kids/wife all good - no worries - how about you mate?

Kryptonite

GOOD to hear.
I can not complain. I have truly been blessed. I had a one year old when OG was stolen by the RCMP that is now two semesters from a bachelor's degree and doing very well. Time has surely passed by quickly. I live in a state that has legalization on the ballot this November which I never thought I'd live to see. life is good .

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I've got 2 teenagers now (one son one daughter) to take care of - and its fun at my age mostly - I'm a stay at home 63 year old Dad - lol
- the coppers ain't too heavy on cannabis - but it's still not legal mostly - some med decrim -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Nice - one of the old stock grinders has served you well - and a good yield from that crop - by the looks of it Krypto - 'Good on ya!' - as my Aussie mates say - did you hear from Gunny or old pink lately?

Kryptonite

Nice - one of the old stock grinders has served you well - and a good yield from that crop - by the looks of it Krypto - 'Good on ya!' - as my Aussie mates say - did you hear from Gunny or old pink lately?
I can't even imagine how much I have put through that grinder. lol 20 years at minimum 3 joints a day. It has definitely served me well. Thank you!
The strain pictured is Blue Dream, It's a good greenhouse strain, I had to keep them short but they still produced a half pound per plant. I'm looking forward to this coming Tuesdays election, it looks like it will pass with a 65% margin of approval. If so I'll be able to grow 6 plants per adult in the household. I never thought it would happen.
I do keep in touch with several of the old crew, Gunny, Old Pink, Playn, Druid, Sportster, Angry Dyke, all good friends. Not sure if you remember Tommy one of our Supermods at Overgrow, he was one of my best friends, he passed away a few years ago of cancer. I miss him dearly, he was my Gulf of Mexico fishing buddy.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - I remember Tommy from OG - so many old names from that era that have either passed or moved on to other pastures/gardens - still the odd one or two going - myself included - and you yourself Krypto -

- Would be nice if we could legally grow a few plants every year over here UK side - we still do it anyway - with varying levels of paranoia - as always - but it would be great - to not have to worry - about growing a plant or two -

- Must be a weight off your shoulders - to know that you might not have to be concerned about the legal aspect of growing good 'erb any more - good good!

Latest posts

Latest posts