What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

It's all about Cannabis

tokinfarmer

Greetings, My name is Drake a new beginner grower looking to explore cannabis strains that might help alleviate my hypertension and depression. I heard from my friend to be here to seek help from this community. I hope you all welcome me here given my beginner status, I’d appreciate any tips or insights on the best methods for growing at home, whether indoor or outdoor. Thank you all.

tokinfarmer

Welcome to ICmag @Zivilpolizist . Let the fun begin...you've found the right place
Thanks for the welcome. My first grow from Crop King Seeds a Green Crack Strain Feminized. I need your advice on this. Do you think my plant is ready for topping, or should I wait a bit longer?

Attachments

• Green Crack fem.PNG
    Green Crack fem.PNG
    299.2 KB · Views: 4

mr.brunch

Veteran
Welcome 🙏
In my opinion it is ready for topping anytime.., good choice on the green crack by the way, definitely gives an ‘up’ high 👍
All the best

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
Thanks for the welcome. My first grow from Crop King Seeds a Green Crack Strain Feminized. I need your advice on this. Do you think my plant is ready for topping, or should I wait a bit longer?
I use the scrog method and top at the third node, which I have done earlier even (for many reasons), but it is typically advised to top at the fifth node. So, if you want to top top now, have at it.

good luck