What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

is there anything better than a hot shower?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
besides sex, i mean ? (preferably with someone else :yummy: ) i know that the Romans had hot baths, but i think their empire would have lasted a lot longer if they had invented the hot shower instead. granted, having the slave girls wash you down & feeding you seedless grapes HAD to be cool, but... i love a hot shower! :dance013:

CharlesU Farley

No there is not, especially if you've gone a while without having one. 😂

There is no greater joy than taking a shower, after you've been without water, for more than a week, because of a ice storm.

That's a feeling I'll never forget! 😍

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
got lost once hunting when young trekked thru bogs n hills n bog n hills all day they eventually found me right before dark had blisters sores from muck boots was so exhausted could barley move but that hot shower and hot meal then hitting the bed after i have never forgot about

superx

Veteran
Cold showers are great, I take one every day after training.

Great for blood circulation, added benefits of fatigue and muscle soreness, and shifts any stress levels..
Can highly recommend them, unless you have a dodgy ticker..
2-3 minutes is ample.. You will feel so reviguated and alive coming out of it..
Warm showers are fine if your planing on going to dreamland...

When you get use to cold showers, try having a ice bath once a week, amazingly good for you...

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Better than a hot shower?

How about working outdoors all day tying steel are pounding nails when the temperatures are below freezing and doing that for 8 to 10 hours. There’s nothing better than backing up to wood fired stove and have that heat penetrate right down to your bones.
Man, that’s a great feeling

sdd420

Veteran
Hot tub trumps a shower but I do love a hot shower and I use all the hot water too

CharlesU Farley

Here's the hot tub on our deck and the moon coming up over the Blue Ridge escarpment:

PXL_20211020_235449303.NIGHT.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts