What's new

Introducing Tuk-Tuk Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRS Juan

It is with great pride that I introduce the users/readers of IC to Tuk-Tuk Seeds. Tuk has been growing and breading most of his life and has spent the last 5 years or so seeking out the best strains all over the world. He recently set down to breed some of these strains and begin his new company. Over the past year he has engineered a line of seeds that will blow you away.

Using many famous mothers, and a few privately held fathers, he has created some amazing genetics.

Some of the mothers were:
G13
Cali-O
Trainwreck
Purple G
Sour Diesel

The seeds are being inspected and packaged as we speak, but in the meantime I have asked 7 different IC users to grow and show off some of the beans. Over the next 30 days they will all be starting threads to show off what they have recieved right here on IC. I have only asked people who I know will do them justice, and I do not have any more to give out so please dont ask. I will be doing some giveaways after everything for the company is set up and running.

Some names you will soon know very well:
Humboldt Express
West Coast Sugar
Diva G
Purple Sticky Punch
and the Fiendish Mix

There will be more info, as well as photo's down the road. I dont work for the company, I am just acting as their liason to ICmag. Feel free to post or PM with any questions and I will pass them on to Tuk.

-KRS Juan-

Last edited:
G

Re: Introducing Tuk-Tuk Seeds

KRS Juan said:
Purple Sticky Punch

BIO DOME RULES! LMAO! Known that one for a while now... sheesh! :D

Great intro... you got my attention, bro. Let's get these threads goin'!

GROW ON

KRS Juan

Blatant will be growing the Purple Sticky Punch quite soon. This strain truely lives up to it's name as well =)

-KRS Juan-

G

ahhhhhhhhh... more strains and flavors... what a wonderful weed.

Good luck to Tuk-Tuk and thanks for bringing this to our attention Juan.

Purple Sticky Punch is a great name... hope the herb lives up to it.

G

Well hows that for an intro? Good Job KRS.

I will be one of the lucky participants that will help give this company some Credibility. I don't work for the Company either just a willing participant.

As of last night I threw down 4 beans each of The Purple Sticky Punch and Humboldt Express. I will give both of them their own thread when the time comes but for now they are gaining their super powers in wet Paper Towels as we speak.

Blatant

KRS Juan

Diva G is G13 x the most amazing california sativa the breeder could find.
I have a feeling it will be the premier strain, a cup candidate for sure.

-KRS Juan-

KRS Juan

The seeds will first be available from C-Bay, because thats what the breeder is familar with. Then to Heavens Stairway. He would like to meet Gypsy first before using seedbay and hopefully SD. I am really trying to get him to do SB sooner, but things are too hectic at the moment. He has never mentioned any prices to me so I have no idea what they will be, but once you see them grown out you will empty your bank account for them =)

-KRS Juan-

Fuzzy&Sauce BBG said:
KRS
WHOAA... AAAHHH... Diva-G.. Let us know the cost when the time comes..

Sauce

:D

Thats what Im sayin man.

Diva G is G13 x the most amazing california sativa the breeder could find

*pops a boner*

:D

Who will be growing the diva G, if you don't mind me asking?

KRS Juan

gift of gab: Hooked-On-Grown will be growing the Diva G as well as one other person whom I cannot mention yet.

quadracer: It's just a name, calm down. I believe the father for that strain was found in humboldt. And I believe the Purple G for the PSP came from mendecino county. All of norcal, as well as socal is well represented in these seeds. This guy has literally travelled the world to collect his stable.

-KRS Juan-

thanks krsjuan. Im sure HOG will get her done well. Im gonna be watching close for that thread, after your description of it, Ill probably dream about it tonight, hehe.

quadracer, I feel you on that. Why dont' sonoma and mendicino get any love...actually, Ive seen a strain called mendicino madness, can't recall the breeder. But still, humbolt is a household name, everyone, regardless whether or not they grow or even smoke knows humbolt for some reason. Its like the pop county of the west coast united states.

G

KRS Juan said:
quadracer: It's just a name, calm down. I believe the father for that strain was found in humboldt. And I believe the Purple G for the PSP came from mendecino county. All of norcal, as well as socal is well represented in these seeds. This guy has literally travelled the world to collect his stable.

-KRS Juan-

I got much love for you Killa Kali growers. Keep doing yall's thing... but yeah - Humboldt has been beaten to death...

Those of us in "the know" know that killer herb can be had from tip to tip in Cali...

Take care, hommies!

G

another breeder? wonderful! best of luck to Tuk-Tuk Seeds, and will be keeping my eyeballs peeled for some more info on these strains. :D

quadracer

sorry, I'm a little bitter towards humboldt. they get all the glory!

Regardless, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of these beans. Sounds like theres some good strains in there, and the mystery strains sounds fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts