What's new

Insane seed posse, cantaloupe skunk

itsanewday

here are a few pics of my fav phenotype, it has a sweet melon smelling flavour, the high makes you feel all warm with a eyelid dropping lushness to it, i could smoke this stuff all day for the rest of my life and never get bored.

there was a indica pheno that made us sleep harcore style every time we smoked it, by gosh it was potent but not good for daytimes, i was amazed that 2 phenotypes from 1 pack of seeds could differ so greatly in high but smell more or less the same.

over all one of the best strains ive ever grown it was uber quick growing and drank lots more water than anything around it.

Attachments

• 10042012656.jpg
    10042012656.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 48
  • 20042012679.jpg
    20042012679.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 20042012680.jpg
    20042012680.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 20042012676.jpg
    20042012676.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 47

itsanewday

blue meanie is still veggin mate.

piff, do a google search on the cantalope skunk bro its pukka, they have explored the sweet floral side of the genetics rather than the roadkill side, read it for your self its proberly better than me explaining it and getting it wrong.

the be\ans are for sale i think? i had them as testers. very very pleased with the vigor and yield not to mention the wicked bud that you can get from her.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
here are a few pics of my fav phenotype, it has a sweet melon smelling flavour, the high makes you feel all warm with a eyelid dropping lushness to it, i could smoke this stuff all day for the rest of my life and never get bored.

there was a indica pheno that made us sleep harcore style every time we smoked it, by gosh it was potent but not good for daytimes, i was amazed that 2 phenotypes from 1 pack of seeds could differ so greatly in high but smell more or less the same.

over all one of the best strains ive ever grown it was uber quick growing and drank lots more water than anything around it.

that sounds lovely ive not smelled melon scented bud yet but i love melon smells and flavours

itsanewday

its not very often i find a strain that i cant wait to grow again, with this bad boy i was rushing like a goodun to get the new clones big enough to flower, im gonna grow half a tent full this time round. the indica phenotype was so lushious smell wise it smelled just like ripe fruit, i could of taken a bite right out of the bugger. Its really stable to the insane seed posse knocked it outta the park with this one, there is mainly 2 phenos in a pack which are both really good.:comfort:

OneStonedPony

I picked some of these on a auction site back in 2011, got 10/10 on the germ, ended up with 6 nice ladies. Pretty uniform, 5 were really low odor, but one wasn't sweet smelling like the others, it was more indica dominant, and stunk big time (skunky) if you brushed up against it. Overall I really liked it and so did my girl. I had to shut down my grow for awhile because they were doing a lot of work in the apt bldg I'm living in. I passed the clones from the 3 best ladies to a friend. Next month after all this shit is done, I'm going to get this one up and going again. It's frosty as hell. A good head high, that's a very social smoke. Under a 400 or better it makes weight to.

OneStonedPony

Insane seed posse, they've been around for a few years. Don't want to break the rules, if you google cantaloupe skunk, it shows you where you can get them. It's really good stuff, it's earned a keeper spot in my small garden.

I grew out Ohsogreens aka isp stuff and it was crap!!! I traded him beans years ago. Not only has he ripped me off with his crap beans but he is now selling my hard work as his own. His chemdawgDbx3 is really chem4BX3 made by ME. I told him exactly how i started these beans and he changed up the story ever so slightly.
The first cross was a skunkVa chem91/bubbaBX3. Ohsogreen says he started with skunkva chem91/old afghani. Then i bx it to the chem4 3X. Ohsogreen says he did the same thing but to the chemD.

Lets see some pics of your so called chemDbx3 ohsogreen.. Lets see pics of the first cross you made. Lets see pics of the mosaic trait the chemD gives off. I bet not one of your seeds that you are selling now has any mosaic traits like the chemD has. I bet your so called chemD seeds actually look and smoke like chem4.

I am flattered, but you really shouldn't be such a DOUCHEBAG!!! Be a man, If your going to use my hard work at least give me credit for it!!

OneStonedPony

^^ Sounds like you've got some personal issues. Me, I'm still growing cantaloupe skunk and still loving it. For stealth apt grows, there's none better IMHO.

Jhhnn

Veteran
Sounds nice im intrigued by pre-dutch genetics.

I have a pack, may get to grow 'em next winter.

It & Dutch skunks are supposedly parallel lines, both originating from mendocino skunks.

I'm intrigued because it's supposedly a vigorous & true breeding old seed line, not a common thing at all anymore. I have some others to try- Eldorado, Santa Maria, Double Fun. I want Queen Mother & Maple Leaf, as well.

A person can disconnect entirely from buying seeds if they have true breeding lines, even while obtaining consistent & reliable results w/o clones. It's a real asset to outdoor seasonal growers, or to anybody who grows. Keep the genetics you like through thick & thin, across time & distance with seeds like that.

OneStonedPony

Jhhnn, Here is a pic of my favorite Cantaloupe Skunk girl at 6 weeks in flower, I'll pull her in two more. She smells like sweet ripe cantaloupe.

Attachments

• My_CsK.jpg
    My_CsK.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 42

OneStonedPony

opps, here is the other pic of her in my closet, I meant to put in that ^^^ post. She's in a 4 gallon square bucket with 3 1/2 gallons of FFOF soil. This closet is only about 2 1/2 feet wide and deep, and about 5 tall. She's under a 400, running a 360 energy saver generic bulb. The pic doesn't do her justice, she's really starting to get thick, and everything is covered in resin. 2 weeks to go.

Attachments

• My_Csk1.JPG
    My_Csk1.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 42

Latest posts

Latest posts