What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

Lebanizer

Они сейчас открыты и принимают заказы? Я пытаюсь с ними связаться, но никто не отвечает. Может я у них в черном списке)
Yes you can but at this time of year when seed harvest is getting close, they're probably out there getting ready to get some new stuff. You just have to wait a little.

Pédetoddy

IMG_20240825_163809.jpg
highland lao

Lebanizer

A bit of an update on my Lao Sao grow. So I had 11 seeds, they all sprouted eventually but the last two died in infancy (one from fursarium I think, the second died of exhaustion because the seed was not rightly positionned). So 9 plants in total, after 3 weeks of veg on my balconey in 1L/1.5L pots, I got 8 of them inside and let the ninth one go on its own on the blaconey just for the sake of curiosity and documentation, to see how it behaves.

Really this is my first go with an authentic pure unworked OG Indochinese landrace so I’m a total newb with this sort of genetic.

Now the 8 ones inside have switched to a +14h of light a day to a mere 10h of light a day. 3 so far have been repotted to 4L pots. I’m now at 4weeks of flowering. Surprisingly they sexed rather quickly : only two to three weeks for sexing. I was expecting anything between 4 to 6 weeks before sexing but no. That’s defo a +.

The others I haven’t repotted so that’s no doubt a stressful element into the mix, then the’yre not used to ebing under LED and last but not least they’re experiencing defiencies (N but not only) eventhough they’ve gone past the lamp sevral times already ! The consequence of all this is, as you can expect that there’s a rainbow pride going on in my closet (pun intended). Really I have one stable male, two stable females and the rest are anywhere in between, from limp wristed males to butch tomboys, ladyboys, you name it. I had originally intended this as a a repro grow and a repro it’s definitely going to be with the ladyboy orgy going on. Also I was able to procure some Lao Sa pollen for my other project so that’s a +.

I think for another time I would probably only grow 4 to be able to give them more attnetion and focus more on them. I’m also surprised that for landraces -unlike the Lebanese or Nanda Devi- they sure seem to love their nutes.

I'll post some updates later.

Last edited:

Asentrouw

Planted these quite late, so they just start flowering. Hopefully we'll have a good late season, else I doubt they will finish properly in this climate.

Dashkinkali - very vigorous, great sweet/spicy floral smell
1000022597.jpg

Iran #3 in front - typical Afghanica indica structure - already strong skunky, fuel smell

Moliotiko behind it - more sativa, quite some stretch on it currently, light sweet lime/citric odor
1000022598.jpg

Lebanizer

[...]

I think for another time I would probably only grow 4 to be able to give them more attnetion and focus more on them. I’m also surprised that for landraces -unlike the Lebanese or Nanda Devi- they sure seem to love their nutes.

I'll post some updates later.
Yeah so I forgot to mention but I have a massive red spider mite infestation as I did this indoor grow during summer. Probablly not the best idea in the world but in any case, that obviously partially explains the massive deficiencies.

Lebanizer

I left for four days and when I came back what do I see ? spider mite cob webs 🤯 on the LAo Sas !!! NEver ever do an indoor grow during summer !!! I've generaously sprayed them with water everywhere. Also they need about six weeks to calm down with the stretch. This grow is very bad but it taught e a lot of lessons. At the end what is paramaunt is that I get good seeds.