What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Indiana Bubblegum

LostTribe

Premium user
Indiana Bubblegum 8w
20240521_114400.jpg
20240521_114414.jpg

Alpenglow

Thank you for the update Sir!
Excited to see the pics and to read more infos about your plants (smell and stuff).
Good luck for the rest of the grow and keep us updated

JockBudman

View media item 18719856
Here's my FDM bubblegum mix I took down a month back. I read on another forum, that the batch I got in the UK was a single pairing of the Indiana to a Serious bubblegum male rather than the usual mix packs, so basically an early version of the final release.

Smell wise its not very bubblegummy, a few hints are there but its more fruity skunk and very pungent. Taste is much the same, not sure I detect much bubblegum but enough that selection could maybe find me a decent representation.

The effect is very middle of the road for me. Its a true hybrid high but so down the middle that nothing stands out - bit stoned, bit high, bit meh. Its not bad, just not what I look for myself. I feel like bubblegum is one that's more sought after for the flavour than the effect and I'm in the opposite camp - effect first and always.

Having said all that, I do like her. Sometimes you want a fancy beer or a fine whiskey, but other times you'll take a pint of the house lager and a jack and coke. Nothing wrong with average and I'll still probably grow more to see what the line has to offer.

Janborrego

View media item 18719856
Here's my FDM bubblegum mix I took down a month back. I read on another forum, that the batch I got in the UK was a single pairing of the Indiana to a Serious bubblegum male rather than the usual mix packs, so basically an early version of the final release.

Smell wise its not very bubblegummy, a few hints are there but its more fruity skunk and very pungent. Taste is much the same, not sure I detect much bubblegum but enough that selection could maybe find me a decent representation.

The effect is very middle of the road for me. Its a true hybrid high but so down the middle that nothing stands out - bit stoned, bit high, bit meh. Its not bad, just not what I look for myself. I feel like bubblegum is one that's more sought after for the flavour than the effect and I'm in the opposite camp - effect first and always.

Having said all that, I do like her. Sometimes you want a fancy beer or a fine whiskey, but other times you'll take a pint of the house lager and a jack and coke. Nothing wrong with average and I'll still probably grow more to see what the line has to offer.
That is true you can grow 3 exact same seeds and get 3 different plants

Latest posts

Latest posts