What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

In my first grow

radiored

4 X 4 X 6.5 ft generic tent, Northern Lights, Jilly Bean and Gushers, which have not been doing too well, but are now recovering from my brown thumb. Mostly AC Infinity equipment with an AutoPot system, using BIO 365 living soils and Gaia Green Power Bloom.
I am here to learn and help others avoid the blunders I have perpetrated on my poor plants.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
4 X 4 X 6.5 ft generic tent, Northern Lights, Jilly Bean and Gushers, which have not been doing too well, but are now recovering from my brown thumb. Mostly AC Infinity equipment with an AutoPot system, using BIO 365 living soils and Gaia Green Power Bloom.
I am here to learn and help others avoid the blunders I have perpetrated on my poor plants.
Welcome to the forum radiored have a good look around plenty to see and learn about im sure you will do ok if not better..;)
:wave:

IC GLASS

It sounds like you’re making progress with your first grow, even if it’s been a bit rough! Northern Lights, Jilly Bean, and Gushers are solid strains, and using good equipment like AC Infinity and the AutoPot system will definitely help. By sharing your experiences, you’re helping others learn from your mistakes, so keep it up, and soon you'll have some healthy plants to be proud of!

Latest posts

Latest posts