What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

txuck

The best hash that i tried around the world had been in Mexico...
Better than Nepal or India, and much better than the mexican from marroco...

THe good thing up there in Oaxaca is that if u find the good guy,,,, ( i found it) u can have Iceolator, difrerent dry hash, nepal style (black charas), and oil make with water vapor ... non solvents.:tiphat:

I go to marroco all years too, but the mexican that i remember 8 years ago is not the same that i smoke this last March,,, and it was from the same farmers...... but they all mixed with, pakistana, marroquina, skunk., mexican.... and taste like nothing,,, good hash... stoned... but not the real flavor. they lost the genetics and mixed with all.... :biggrin:

Mexico is a good place for cheap and good hash for sure :tiphat:

Attachments

• oaxaca.jpg
    oaxaca.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 42
The best hash that i tried around the world had been in Mexico...
Better than Nepal or India, and much better than the mexican from marroco...

THe good thing up there in Oaxaca is that if u find the good guy,,,, ( i found it) u can have Iceolator, difrerent dry hash, nepal style (black charas), and oil make with water vapor ... non solvents.:tiphat:

I go to marroco all years too, but the mexican that i remember 8 years ago is not the same that i smoke this last March,,, and it was from the same farmers...... but they all mixed with, pakistana, marroquina, skunk., mexican.... and taste like nothing,,, good hash... stoned... but not the real flavor. they lost the genetics and mixed with all.... :biggrin:

Mexico is a good place for cheap and good hash for sure :tiphat:

Now thats what im talking about!!!that shit looks goooood Txuck!!sooo,i spose the next question gotta be-how is Mexico For a gringo??lol,cos ive just done a u-turn on not going there,hell,i think ive changed my mind looking at that fresh chunk!so,is it available on a commercial level or would you need to get hooked in on a local level?[ie in jamaica if you want good hash,see the farmers-if you want herb and maybe not connoisseur level,see the higglers]its strange how this stuff doesnt make it over the border in big quantities,surely easier to move a ton of hash than a ton of shwag,and itd command a better market price-maybe this is still to come,but the way the states are going the cartels will be concentrating on coke and leaving the herb business to smaller and hopefully less violent contingent [ideally Mexican ganja lovers]...we can dare to dream huh..has Mexico seen full legalisation yet,i know they went some way to it?

Weeedmann

Veteran
Sorry for some reason im having problems uploading[probably too stoned!]heres the one thats a mexi melt that i suspect could possibly be an oil press [although i have to say im stil lvery happy n very stoned watever it is..just seems darker than any mexi ive seen before]

Yeah! That's look like 1 of 3 types of "Mex" can come here.

Rinse

Veteran
Excellent pics as usual guys, I found it funny to hear they're growing Mexican (of all strains) in Morocco. At one point I thought it could be Mexican sativa from sensi seeds lol, taking into consideration the Dutch influence on strains in Morocco...
I will be on the look for some when I next visit.

Can someone tell me the difference between the pure Moroccan hash and all the jardalla thats going around?

I dont think Ive had the old Maroc in years, from what I read it has a drier, woody/pine taste but some people prefer the effect

Alpen rock

Can someone tell me the difference between the pure Moroccan hash and all the jardalla thats going around?

From my experience:

As you pointed out, the difference is mostly in the taste/smell and also in texture (speaking on a same quality range).Herdallah is more pliable and gummy, whereas Hyia (from Kiff plants) is harder and somewhat more inert to temperature variations (high quality can almost melt when heated though).This might have something to do with genetics but also the maturity window (Kiff plants are early girls).

Now taste: Hyia has flowery and straight pine resin notes, with a slight fresh ginger roots backbone.Sometimes also a distinct sweet morroccan mint smell.

Herdallah is more on the "spicy" side of things: fine leather/havana cigar, sometimes peppercorn (often when combusted).

clearly, during the 5 last years, commercial and mid grade hash is more and more of the hybridized mish mash type, leaning towards herdallah.

Congrats for the pics guys, some really yummy looking resins in here...

SativaBreather

Veteran
the pak, mex and jardulla are becoming more popular cos they are more potent
my mate also grows jamaican and keralan strains in chefchaouen

Alpen rock

Cool, really curious how a jamaican hash would taste...

Indian hash is an all time favorite of mine, mad flavours!!
The thing is, no matter how cautious the grower is, these strains would not remain pure very long due to open pollination by neighbooring fields.

Unless, of course, original seeds are used every crop.

Ollie

Veteran
Indian hash is an all time favorite of mine, mad flavours!!
Exactly ehe, you got the flavors ..

Same experience here, so far the best piece i have ever tasted, was Indian. Only tasted once, but will always remember ..

The complexity is just so Deep and on a Whole other level.

Excellent pics as usual guys, I found it funny to hear they're growing Mexican (of all strains) in Morocco. At one point I thought it could be Mexican sativa from sensi seeds lol, taking into consideration the Dutch influence on strains in Morocco...
I will be on the look for some when I next visit.

I dont think Ive had the old Maroc in years, from what I read it has a drier, woody/pine taste but some people prefer the effect

re the Sensi seeds mexican-i thought the same thing,primarily because of the sweet deal sensi were giving on them a few yrs back-but then again,theres a good chance mexican cartels have some people in mexico as coke now transits there among other things-its the north west tip of africa after all!

Bourbuka

Anytime Ojd,lol

All 100g bars in that picture Mack10, bar a few random bits and pieces..and eggs 10g each:ying:

This picture are either 50g or 100g..

3 Different Maroc hash, all melty melty goodness..

I get the odd 125g not too often ,

ohhhh fuck!!! :woohoo:

as you can have in Italy a smoke so ?? I would pay gold for these delicacies .... congratulations

mazar_man

I thought jardalla just meant mixed and the three main types were traditional moroccan, pakistani or jardalla which is a blend of the two. Gotta say traditional maroc doesnt do much for me.. def prefer the paki-maroc.

hom

Veteran
Here's a slab of tasty charas from Northern India. This was one ladys bounty from the rubbing season...well it was all she had left anyway. She also had spiders as big as your face chilling on the wall beside her pillow. The big bit was close to 500 grams and the smaller piece was a jungli ball weighing 20g. Gotta love going for a random mountain walk and constantly meeting people who want to let you sample and buy their wares. India is amazing.

picture.php

Hom,looks like your in hand-rolled heaven there mate,good charas is very hard to beat.Is that himachel pradesh?Anywhere near malana as i hear the hydro dam has had quite a bad effect on the holy village-i hope its 'mystic' vibe survives.

Rinse

Veteran
From my experience:

As you pointed out, the difference is mostly in the taste/smell and also in texture (speaking on a same quality range).Herdallah is more pliable and gummy, whereas Hyia (from Kiff plants) is harder and somewhat more inert to temperature variations (high quality can almost melt when heated though).This might have something to do with genetics but also the maturity window (Kiff plants are early girls).

Now taste: Hyia has flowery and straight pine resin notes, with a slight fresh ginger roots backbone.Sometimes also a distinct sweet morroccan mint smell.

Herdallah is more on the "spicy" side of things: fine leather/havana cigar, sometimes peppercorn (often when combusted).

clearly, during the 5 last years, commercial and mid grade hash is more and more of the hybridized mish mash type, leaning towards herdallah.

Congrats for the pics guys, some really yummy looking resins in here...

Very informative thanks, I didn't know Hyia was from kiff plants Ive heard the name a few times.
I think Pakistan plants can be very special and deeply aromatic,
whereas Moroccan plants tend to be sharper/pine/citrus.

re the Sensi seeds mexican-i thought the same thing,primarily because of the sweet deal sensi were giving on them a few yrs back-but then again,theres a good chance mexican cartels have some people in mexico as coke now transits there among other things-its the north west tip of africa after all!

Yea could be, I guess all sorts go through Morocco, funnily enough the mexi sativa contains a "pakistan hash plant".

I thought jardalla just meant mixed and the three main types were traditional moroccan, pakistani or jardalla which is a blend of the two. Gotta say traditional maroc doesnt do much for me.. def prefer the paki-maroc.

Thats what I thought but there's also the other hybrids now grown there which I think also fall under "jardalla"
Yeah I probably prefer paki-maroc, just never had the 2 side by side to compare. I know I prefer the darker gummy pieces to the sandy stuff.

Here's a random selection from a local shop in the mountains. Haggling is part of the fun. Indian people are hilarious and efficient salespeople. The product kinda sells itself though..

View Image

Looks awesome, the scenery too, I remember in India (south) although they haggle hard, the vibe is more friendly than a lot of places. Very bright people.