What's new

I'm not in it for the money [Auto Amnesia x3 (not sure if x3 is part of the name) Feminized] [Seeds Mafia grow contest]

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
I'm not gonna make you wait a week. 😂

Anyway I think I'm supposed to talk about my setup maybe so I'll write that while I poop 💩...

I actually have to poop right now I don't just like wait till I have to poop to start writing or save up my writing for the bathroom. Coincidence... Plus I smoke in here and I'm gonna have a smoke too...

Anyway I'm gonna veg under floros then throw it into the flower tent when I see them mature or whatever.
Actually since I've never grown auto and only know what I've read the past couple weeks. I'm gonna start 2 directly in the final pot and try to transplant the last one up in stages.

The flower tent is 600w hps that I am gonna run at 50 to 75 percent because I done have the ventilation for full power.

I am growing in a mix of coco and perlite and some promix mixed in there and recycled dirt from past grows.

For food they will be getting miracle gro I don't remember which one. Maybe the bloom food cuz it's not as overpowering with the nitrogen as the regular one. I'll look for the numbers eventually.
I also use Epsom salt when needed and for the flower portion I'm going to be using jack's classic this time around instead of flora bloom.

View media item 18716535The moment you've been waiting for. All 3 seeds popped in 24 hours. Stay tuned till next week to see how many survived and made it above ground...

View media item 18716536
I'm kidding. All 3 popped up.

Ok but now you actually have to wait till I come back and post again. Bye.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I have done a few autos from freebies ive gotten over the years. They werent very exciting. Id like to see how it goes for you as im considering playing with them more.

I love how you present the grow seems fully honest to exactly what you are thinking. My favorite type of narrator.

Now im gonna watch you from a distance.....(bc its the internet)looks good so far!

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
I might have put the wrong picture for number 1 in the last post but no matter I can't mix it up in the future.

Let's see everything was going fine I put 1 and 2 into their final pots which are 2 gallon I think if I read that label correct. And the number 3 I was transplanting in stages.

After putting it into the large pot I guess I turned my back for too many seconds and fatty whopp(my pothead cat) thought I was leaving him a treat.

View media item 18716522
The other 2 are ok. The number one is growing fastest, it soaks in the nitrogen very dark green I'm barely giving them any in the first place. The number two has a mutation, it's light lime green color no matter what I give it and has had this variegation on the leaves since it was a seedling. I gotta figure out this album system real fast and I gotta upload more pictures.

View media item 18716523
View media item 18716525
View media item 18716529This is the variegated leaves I mentioned. Also this plant is very stretchy. Like nobody's business. The space between the nodes is like 6 inches minimum lol. I dunno if I wasn't watering often enough or maybe somehow too hot. But it's prolly just genetics. Anyway I found one...

View media item 18716528One banana stalk among the preflowers, plucked it hopefully that will be the end of that (foreshadowing)
View media item 18716530
Back later. Don't feel like using my data to upload.