What's new

If you eat KFC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Kizzattack said:
Why would you want to spit in someones food?
I could never do that, even if I didn't like the person.

i used to work at more than a few restraunts. always in the kitchen. we would NEVER spit in anybodies food, no matter how rude they were. but cops? hehe. i feel bad for them now. my buddy even went as far as to wear the chicken patty under his nutsack during a smoke break, then went and put it on a bun and gave it to the server. then we watched the cop eat it. i wanted to puke. but it was pretty funny.

omly cops got it though. we always knew it was a cop because they would get a 50% LEO discount. firemen goit a discount too. but only cops got the loogies. fireman got massive servings. we kepy it real in the kitchen.

fun times. damn that was a long time ago.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
You boob...

You boob...

strain_searcher said:
If you eat too much of that stuff you start to grow your own breasts

You've gotta admit....it would be bad form for you to grow someone ELSE'S breasts....and markedly more difficult.​

FallenBuddha said:
ok time for me to turn into the mythbusters. for starters, extra crispy is nowhere near as seasoned as origibal recipe, nor is the texture of the breading anywhere near original recipe. secondly as anyone who has ever worked with a fryer would tell you that the "crispies" in the bottom of the fryer would be almost hard as lil pebbles, they would also be extrememly dark brown and bitter, unless they strain the fryer with in 4 minutes of the chicken coming up, not too feasable during lunch or dinner rush. not to mention they would be oil-logged. the fact is the crispiness is created by multiple breadings. sorry but this myth is BUSTED.

peace -fb

I was going to get into the unusable crusties at the bottom of the fryer too but I think FB just said it all. So yea... what he said ^^^^^ :nono:

A

Aerokush101

yohomz said:
If you eat KFC (I personally don't), do NOT order extra crispy. I was talking to a buddy of mine that used to work there and he told me that to make the "extra crispy" breading, they take all the leftover crunchies from the bottom of the fryers and mix them in with their regular recipe breading. Disgusting! I just thought people should know,

HE LIED TO YOU, AND NOW YOU'RE SPREADING LIES!

They take the chicken, drop it in water to rinse it off, then drop the chicken the mixed flour batter, re-drop it in the water, and re-drop it in the batter, then open fry it compared to pressure cooking it. You have started a thread on some BULLSHIT that you know nothing about... Just like a lot of motherf*ckers on here.

IC'ers STOP MAKING UP SHIT!

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I don't know from extra crunchy but I know they soak the chicken in a very high salt content brine for hours along withthe other 10 herbs and spices. Its then pressure cooked.

minds_I

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
yohomz said:
If you eat KFC (I personally don't), do NOT order extra crispy. I was talking to a buddy of mine that used to work there and he told me that to make the "extra crispy" breading, they take all the leftover crunchies from the bottom of the fryers and mix them in with their regular recipe breading. Disgusting! I just thought people should know,
i worked at kfc in the 90's, we made the extra crispy by using a more pepper batter, first after rinsing the chicken then putting it into the batter, we re-soaked and put back into the batter hence twice as much batter. the worse thing i seen there was someone getting locked into the freezer :muahaha: . i guess things are probably different now. i still go to kfc but only for the mashed 'taters.

A

Aerokush101

Extra Crispy isn't pressure cooked, if it was it wouldn't be fluffy looking... I agree with buckeye.

KILL THIS THREAD!​

Last edited:

chemman14

i worked at burger king for about 8 months in the kitched (god damnit did it suck ass) and i never even thought about spitting in anyones food or witnessed any shenanagins like that with my co-workers. i just wanted to make the food and get done with it so i could chill till the next order came in.

W

Wunderkind

the extra crispy batter is 20% pulverized chicken bone, hence the crispyness.

asa42

Anime n Stoner Aficionado
what a read...lol

what a read...lol

Kizzattack said:
If I was preparing food for somebody (which I do quite often because I enjoy it) I would give it my best effort to make the food as nice as possible and to make it as hygienically as possible.
If I was making food and a fly landed on, for example, a piece of bread, I'd throw the bread out and get another piece. I just can't understand people that do stuff to food or let flys go into the food etc...
people dont seem to care anymore...especially when at a job they dont wanna be at to begin with most the time. lackin work ethics, period.

bounty29 said:
I've found full chicken brains in my food from KFC. Twice.

Never again KFC, never again.
between theLeader and myself we have found countless things in our food when eating out... its so freekin nasty makin ya loose your appitite.

in fact on instance i'd bit into a biscuit. a normal round biscuit, makin for an extremely random 1st bite. well when i looked at it to contimplate the next bite i saw the leggs of a fly facin me...i wouldnt mind tryin incects prepared for their protien...but come on, not unexpectedly.

not only do the unexpected in food get irratating... but KFC been pissin me off in a different way. i used to like an original recepie breast and cole slaw. well i kept findin the KFC's with a buffet. so i try to order only to be told they dont have any original...even tho there's piles of it on the buffet table. one place told me they didnt even have any chicken. wtf!!?!! after this happened at various locations, i gave up on the ones with a buffet...only to get screwed by a 'normal' one... one bite in and theLeader was spittin it out due to an off texture and taste... that was the last straw! we ate great meals for a couple yrs in alaska where there was no such thing as a fast food joint. so we are gonna go back to that. :D

KharmaGirl said:
^^^That is but one example... there are many other dairy farms that are run cleanly and with care to the animals. As dairy farming is in my family, I take a bit of offence to the thinking tht every farm is run that way. To make it seem that every farm is dirty and all animals uncared for is misleading and inaccurate. There are many farms that are clean, modern, efficiant and run with the animals well being and care in mind.
hell yeah! wouldnt it be awesome if everyone went and inspected where their food really came from! i think it would be. cause then ya really could show what ya approve of. i dont think just cause critters are treated poorly we should go to the extremity of not eatin them. instead find a farm ya could support or learn to hunt your own. or even maybe figure out a different route i've not thought. but hey, to each their own...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts