What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

If I was going to name a strain after a celebrity...

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
That little boy is so cute I can Imagine having him over my house and sitting him on the floor with a 1/2 gallon of ben & jerry's Ice Cream and a spoon just watching him eat every last drop. At least it isn't smokes!

Leon Brooks

the Carlin Kush ftw..... :dance013:

i agree 100% on this one.

george carlin was the MAN and should have his own strain.

something that gives you an ultra clear yet perception shifting head high, so you could "see" society for what it is.

and after this revelation of a head high....you too can say "FUUUUCK IT", with a smile on your face.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
q1265978_896196_chuck-norris.jpg

i wanna name a strain Puff Norris....

mule420

Crazy train-wreck

It will leave the smoker unable to form complete or coherent sentences...

I love OZZY btw!

Lindsay Lohan, more fucks you up stuff.
Not a person, but "Westboro baptist church", makes you extremely narrowminded, paranoid and anxied
Enjoy :)

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
when people say they want the lindsay they are talking about that powder...that britney white girl and her friend chrystina...so to name a weed strain after those bitches its gotta be laced lol..

WasntMe

in no particular order:

"The Satchmo"
- cuz it's makes you feel cool and jazzy

armstrong-louis.jpg

O.D.B.
-so stong it will make you constantly mumble incoherently... oh, and your teeth might fall out.
bastard-ol-dirty.jpg

Bobby Brown
-it will have you dancing like a fool but then knock you out on your ass. so strong it will even F'up your wife's career.

brown-bobby.jpg

The Gilligan - Bob Denver
- a very creative high. you and your friends will find a way to invent the impossible... like a coconut radio.. but you'll all still be too stupid to just build a damn boat.
denver-bob.jpg

The D.O. Double G -
-from Crips to Cribs, traveling the world and and being in the public eye... this smoke will keep you motivated, creative and social. Also it compliments a gin and juice perfectly.
frontbusted.jpg

Macaulay Culkin
-A strong medical couch lock style smoke, after a couple of hits you'll be going no where...
culkin-macaulay.jpg

Can you guess what my suggestions all have in common?

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Bobby Brown, is already used as a generic term for Garbage brown weed. Also see Reggie Miller

S

Sir_Nugget

McCauly goes out with probly one of the hottest chicks in the world.. mila kunis, the girl from that 70's show and the book of eli

bentom187

Veteran
^ holy shit i didnt know that. she is banggin and looks to have a boob job on the book of eli :).

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
The D.O. Double G -
-from Crips to Cribs, traveling the world and and being in the public eye... this smoke will keep you motivated, creative and social. Also it compliments a gin and juice perfectly.
frontbusted.jpg

ahh the D.O Double G ... did anyone do a Chemdawg x OG Kush yet? what did they call it and why didnt they call it this? ;)

can't see it be all that motivating though...lmao :D

p.s I want me some of the dirtybastard haze ;)