What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Competition ICMag.com & The Vault Contest - October 2024

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Dear ICMag users,

We’re thrilled to announce a new contest here at ICMag in October 2024! Again, in partnership with THE VAULT, we’re giving you the chance to win some nice seeds and premium forum access!

🎉 Contest Details:
  • How to Enter: Answer ONE of the following questions:
    Which is your favorite way of consuming cannabis? (or)
    Which is your favorite TV series or movie? (or)
    Which is your favorite munchie/snack?
  • Deadline for Entries: Friday, 25th of October 2024 (3 weeks from now)
  • Who can play: Any ICMag user registered before 04 October 2024. Winners of August & September contests will be disqualified from winning again.
  • How Winners Are Chosen: Totally random from the valid entries!
🏆 Prizes:
  1. 3 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "Premium user" access to ICMag, that allows you to check all premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge, Exclusive Grow Area, Trading Post & ICMag Archive)
  2. 2 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag, that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
  3. 1 pack x 10 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag
    , that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
PhoenixSeeds_logo (2).png

Let’s celebrate our shared passion for cultivating the best cannabis possible! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to share your experiences and possibly win some amazing prizes.
Thank you @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds for sponsoring this, you can check their vendor subforum here: https://www.icmag.com/forums/the-vault-cannabis-seed-store.85/ & their website here: https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/breeders/phoenix-cannabis-seeds .

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Which is your favorite way of consuming cannabis?

Not having smoked for the last ~14 years and returning to growing Cannabis after the change in legislation in Germany, a Vaporizer was a clear choice for me. With some guide from the lads in the German sub I ended up getting a Vapman and am more than happy with that. It's cut down my Beer consumption by 80% already which can't be bad. 😅

Bholenat

For my munchies:

90s Haribo Gummi Bears (not the fanciest, but this is what I end up with most of the times.
Alternative: I love love love Oreos with cold organic milk.

Good luck to y'all!

Rocket Soul

I wish my entry would be somewhat more "special" but i cannot get over how much i love just a regular joint with a little tobacco. Yes, that shameful drug gets mixed pretty much every time, but if it helps im using less and less every year. With age ive also added a small roll up cigarette filter (again shameful!) but it really helps me not burn my throat and get a cold. If i need to get more stoned i just smoke another joint after.

In my defence from all the "only weed americans" id like to say that whenever ive smoked with them theyve always lit a cigarette right after the joint so it cant be that im totally in the wrong here. Different strokes i guess :)

Consolidated

My favorite way to consume cannabis has been for 10 years..... vaporizer
When for some reason I couldn't vape cannabis, I smoked it and was disappointed with the results.

TANO

🍒TANITO🍒
Veteran

Which is your favorite way of consuming cannabis?
Vaporized
the Dynavap
Vapcap
20240209_201516.jpg

I collect them

Screenshot_2024-10-04-12-25-39-690~2.jpeg

Mohadib

Veteran
Currently my favorite way of consumption is smoking joints with a mixture of weed and tobacco (you're not alone Rocket Soul!). When you're used to it, it's what your body craves :S

Good luck, everyone!