What's new

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i sent in a ton of beans to ic to do what they will. before they received my first batch of for sale kinds.

the proof is in the pudding in this industry. hoping they find who they need to :).

i am hoping lots are used as freebees to get out to everyone who orders beans from any vendor through bay/boo/server fund

enjoy them,

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
silver skunk bx1, med-man headband and silver surfer,

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hi guys, can i please have some committed members to get some road kill testers?

i need to make a list for big c

thanks

med-man

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
I would say yes if i wasn't already signed up for three other testers... good luck... if you want to send em, I'll get to em when I can. I understand if you don't want to though, that is not standard procedure.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just got your silver skunk & headbands as freebies from the boutique with my last order . been trying to find a HB grow in your forums .... but no luck . any completed grows of it you can direct me towards ???

Found this in my searching , thought it was kind of interesting .

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i made seeds from the only seeds that germinated from rezdawgs sourdieselkush 10/50

i released cuts to the lower mainland in bc as med-mans head-band. and kept the seeds the same.

its allegedly and og kush x sour deisel. but i have my doubts about the "og" in it.

med-man
[/FONT]

:thinking:

Last edited:
B

beakermuppet

Really lookin hard at yer gear bro....Hard to decide

Beaker

Latest posts

Latest posts