What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I wanna Micro grow too!!!!

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Started 3 of my NYCD f3's

If i dont get a girl out these 3, then i do 3 more until i do:canabis:

It's called 12/12 from seed it's the micro growing craze that's sweeping the nation!

Anyway, some words of caution I flowered a Mexican bag seed at about 8 inches tall and it ended up close to four feet tall and a top bud thicker then my thigh.

really!?
Damn, i vegged mine till about 15 inches, and thats half the space In my Cabinet height wise. I haven't done any stress training or topping. I don't know what I do if it grows more than another foot except try some bending. My experiments going to be intresting.

Fuzz420

Veteran
24hr after i slapped a rubber band on her. Today this is the result

Best part of today. 2 of my nycd f3's are ready in under 24 hours :woohoo:

I got them both in two 16 oz cups with Foxfarm Ocean Forrest. No pics as theres nothing to see untill they break ground :joint:

hansNfrans

that looks great dude i cant wait for mine to get started. im almost done with the cab. the advice you gave me helped out a whole lot thanks!!

:respect:

Fuzz420

Veteran
Thanks man. We are all here to learn and help. Get pics of your cab up when its finished. Happy growing :joint:

Fuzz420

Veteran
Just want to thank gypsy nirvana, received my first ever seedbay order:woohoo:

Mist of destruction bx=(kali mist x destroyer). A pure sativa, i must be a mad man wanting to stuff this in my pc :joint:

edit:

description said:
Breeder: Mist of Destruction These are the product of selective breeding of my Kalimist x Destroyer cross for sativa characteristics. These are the offspring of my current mother and an 2nd generation MOD father chosen for his fast growth and beautiful xmas-tree structure. These will be pure sativa and as such need special attention due a special plant. Like Kali clones may be flowered as soon as roots show and will veg in flower with no loss of quality. This flowering tecnique will help these ladies to finish sooner and help ensure a manageable height. High RH is no problem for these girls and budrot will not be a factor. Stretchy with no stopping point if given high nute levels but they respond well to LST and supercropping. Lots of branching means space is needed but a SCROG would work well also. Not much leaf to worry with but buds are light and airy with swollen brachs when finished. This is a very white sativa with good gland production. 100 sativa RH 60-90 Temp 80-90 F Veg Time 1-2 weeks Flower Time 80-90 days ec below 1.0 50-150 cm indoor outdoor unknown The best sativa i have ever smoked. Out of the box she has a medicine taste and a haze smell with an uplifting buzz that will let you down softly with no residule effects. Clear and happy this high is great for daytime fun and play without the paranoia some strong sativas have. When you light up MOD in a room everyone gets very interested in what you are smoking. These meds cannot be taken in public due to the strong smell when burned. Be warned this sh*t stinks good. Be the center of attention at any party, grow MOD

Fuzz420

Veteran
Just ordered more seeds. I needed something heavy after getting a pure sativa something that can bring me back to earth. I settled on Star Kush F2's.Im a huge fan of sensi star, so a sensi star x pre 98 bubba kush should get the job done. I cant get bubba out my way, but i hear its good ;). I think ive covered the spread on genetics. Thats all for now until the regularly scheduled update in two days. Will there be frost on the kush plant this week, check back in to find out :chin:

M

masterKahn

I just put two PPP into dirt and they cracked and showed tap roots with in 24 hours of soaking. GOOD SIGN!

Fuzz420

Veteran
Well today is that day

4th week of 12/12 3rd week since she showed sex

The OG is still kushing right along :joint:

Oh theres some fuzz on there :woohoo:

Not to be out done the diesel is picking up the pace

Diesel family shot:grouphug:

Couple more of the Og in her home

While i was finishing up the photo shoot my alarm started going off

Thats right i have my alarm set for 4:20:bigeye:

Fuzz420

Veteran
Well since the plant wanted to reach up and touch the light i had to take extreme measures

Shes burned slight on the top, but i couldnt get a clear picture to post

Fuzz420

Veteran
Thanks cheesebuds

It will take the plant a about a week to recover from the burns and the super cropping

so now we wait :joint:

Fuzz420

Veteran
Lets get it!!!!

Week 5 of 12 or 4th week since she showed sex

Here the injury from earlier this week:

As you can see she still recovering

Now on to our NYCD F3's

I say in the up coming week the 3 should be showing me some sex.

Latest posts

Latest posts