What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

buzzmobile

Veteran
I almost spewed coffee on the screen when I read your response. 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂
ALMOST!!?? I will try harder next time, @CharlesU Farley . Just in case, may I interest you in some protection?
1721342249085.jpeg

1721342473557.jpeg

ALMOST

buzzmobile

Veteran
I am familiar with the "You better stop that crying" line, but there was never a Twinkie nor a Hawaiian Punch in my brown paper bag. There was bologna on white bread.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I am familiar with the "You better stop that crying" line, but there was never a Twinkie nor a Hawaiian Punch in my brown paper bag. There was bologna on white bread.
no Twinkies ? the horror! :eek: that is child abuse, pure and simple. or was back in the '60s and '70s. i'm 66 and have never tasted Hawaiian Punch. lol.

CharlesU Farley

When I was growing up, only rich kids had Twinkies and Hawaiian Punch. ;) Only thing I had in mine, besides the bologna sandwich, was chips.

Latest posts

Latest posts