What's new

I am a Newby here.

Incadog000

Please help. My plant has wilted. Any ideas to help it go back to normal would be appreciated.
20240531_095413.jpg

negative37dBA

Veteran
Hey there buddy. Welcome! So you need air and a Ph of about 6.0 if we are still in veg?? I think that system lacks air. Hard to tell from the pictures I could find but the roots are in the water the whole time or just when the pump is on?
When Creeperpark said those temps he means the water temps...
That's a......interesting system to grow medicine in. I hope it works out for you. Might do well with a auto in it. We have no info on your plant as you gave us zero info in your post. The more info you give the better chance someone can help.
With that small a water volume...3.5 liters, you are going to have some ph issues I think. Also that is only a 35 watt LED setup. That may be a bit underpowered to get you what your looking for.
Have a sweet day.
Peace, negative.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hopefully you put some nutes back in. The distilled water will reverse osmosis minerals out of the plant otherwise. Also, plants don't like sudden changes in ph or nutrient level or composition. Take it slow for her.
Welcome to ICMag!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome aboard here is a link to a system very close to what your using and maybes the same i cannot tell from the photos to be honest i will move this thread to the cannabis infirmary maybes get more help from there good luck either way.. :good: