What's new

Humboldt CSI Sweet 16, Durban Poison, Xmas Bud 1979

wehsweh

Hey guys,

Starting my first grow diary as I plan on entering flowering in about 3 weeks.

I started the plants at different times so they are different sizes.

2 plants of each strain - fem seeds except the xmas bud which is reg.

Sweet 16:
20240905_123842.jpg

Durban Poison:
20240905_123816.jpg

Xmas bud 1979:
20240905_123754.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks for posting friend, you are doing a good job. Your plants look healthy and happy. What kind of light wattage are you using?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Nice to see the xmas bud still around.
The seeds came out of a bale of weed that I unloaded from a trawler in Port Charlotte as a young man.
Kept them going outdoors for a few years until the afghaan started showing up in the 80's and then didn't mess with them too much until I sent them to ndnguy.
It was called xmas bud cuz it was ready at xmas and had some pine phenos.

wehsweh

Nice to see the xmas bud still around.
The seeds came out of a bale of weed that I unloaded from a trawler in Port Charlotte as a young man.
Kept them going outdoors for a few years until the afghaan started showing up in the 80's and then didn't mess with them too much until I sent them to ndnguy.
It was called xmas bud cuz it was ready at xmas and had some pine phenos.
Haha awesome! Really hoping i find some pine flavour in one of these.

Had a peek at the tent today and noticed the pink stems starting to come out on both sweet 16s
20240907_094934.jpg

20240907_093700.jpg

wehsweh

20240923_004048.jpg

Been abit lazy lately but heres an update. Set up the 2nd light and started to train them a little bit. Also did a bit of defoliation at the bottom.

DP at the front row.
S16 in the middle row.
Xmas bud at the back row.

Getting abit impatient so might chuck them into flower next week. Let me know your thoughts as i think theyre big enough now. Especially that big Durban P on the front left!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
View attachment 19071242

Been abit lazy lately but heres an update. Set up the 2nd light and started to train them a little bit. Also did a bit of defoliation at the bottom.

DP at the front row.
S16 in the middle row.
Xmas bud at the back row.

Getting abit impatient so might chuck them into flower next week. Let me know your thoughts as i think theyre big enough now. Especially that big Durban P on the front left!
The longer you veg the more the weed and the better the flowers are in the end. I will always veg a plant for at least 60 days or more before flipping for that reason.

wehsweh

Flipped to flower last night.

Looking like 1 of the Xmas Bud 79's is a girl and the other is a male.
Will probably wait a week to make sure before i kill him since i only have one grow tent.

Sweet 16 is an interesting plant even in veg. Sativa-like leaves but grows short like an indica. Interested to see the flowers she grows.

Durban Poison is looking great, CSI Humboldt's DP does not appear to be a landrace sativa and definitely has some indica in her. Im not from the states but I believe this is the american/western Durban Poison version (maybe some skunk in her)