What's new

Humboldt County Movie!

S

srk

Doesn't look horrible. But I think its time they, the film industry, got some people that are actually in the business to help them make a more realistic portrayal of what goes on. Because this looks like another movie that has an unrealistic image of the pot culture, atleast this movie doesn't seem to put a negative spin on whats going on.

S

srk

the movie is gonna be on HDNMV...hd movie network on September 24th. Some kind of release special. I'll post when I figure out what time. It was weird I was watching Deliverance an old movie and when it was over they had a trailer for Humboldt saying that it was gonna be in theaters on the 27th but that they were gonna show it on the 24th. stay tuned.

D

dankbudz

i went and seen it in eureka. it was hands down the WORST movie ive ever seen. it shouldnt have even been called humboldt county. it had no plot to it what so ever

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
This one actually looks like a story not just another.. of the same stoner movies this looks different, cant wait!

H

Hal

I saw it recently. I really enjoyed it. It was definitely in the independent genre, low budget, etc. But it had a pretty cool little story goin on, I don't see how a pot growing person could come away not liking it. Not too often ya get to see films where the protagonists are pot farmers.

Thumbs up! :)

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
Yea i've seen this movie countless times and love it. it seems like a real life story. all the characters have a cetain depth to them tha is imaginative and lovable. if you havent seen it you should!!!!

this movie really inspires me to follow my dream to get out to cali in the emerald triangle somewhere and grow medically. haha. pipedream but hopefully i can make it happen.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I liked it too. it reminded me of being a traveller in the uk back in the day and those wonderful little farm houses and communities you'd come across... not so much with the huge bud production, more just the communal thing :smile:

dopeshow

It's really an awesome movie.

If you expect to see an all out cannabis-dedicated, true blue weed comedy... you probably will be disappointed.

But if you just watch it...and listen... it's more a movie about life and two very different perspectives of life and what it should be... and personally I really, really enjoyed it for what it was. I don't believe it's 100% accurate to life in Humboldt, but once again, I don't think that's what it's supposed to be. And for another plus, I think it has one of the best endings in a movie, ever. "Fuck you Daddd"

The leader of the family (Was it Jack?) was my favorite character... next to Max (nooooo, whyyyyy)

I think it was a great film :)

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Just finished watching it.

I enjoyed it infinitely better then Pineapple Express.

Good plot. Funny one liners...lauged my ass off with the blood andd gore scene... too funny.

minds_I

Latest posts

Latest posts