What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

HumbleGrower's 110w CFL Microgrow

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
as said befor she is looking great but I would deff add some more light on top of her so her buds will grow bigger.

#1cheesebuds: This is all the light I have ATM, & also all my $$ for this is exhausted. Just gonna have to reap what these lights give me.

This strain is Casey Jones in NYC, which is Casey Jones (thai/trainwreck/east coast sour diesel) x NYC Diesel. So far I have heard (3) 70+ day remarks. To be honest, I have no info on this strain. What would be an appropriate amount of flower time for this particular strain?

Thanks & Peace

HumbleGrower

Chomp

#1cheesebuds: This is all the light I have ATM, & also all my $$ for this is exhausted. Just gonna have to reap what these lights give me.

This strain is Casey Jones in NYC, which is Casey Jones (thai/trainwreck/east coast sour diesel) x NYC Diesel. So far I have heard (3) 70+ day remarks. To be honest, I have no info on this strain. What would be an appropriate amount of flower time for this particular strain?

Thanks & Peace

HumbleGrower

I don't know anything about that particular strain, but judging by the bud development at 35 days of 12/12, it looks like you have at least 35-50 days left to wait. You're just going to have to be patient and check trichs when it starts getting close to be sure when to chop her :good:

Looks good so far,
Chomp

45 days 12/12 (as of 1.15.11)
cKMD4.jpg

I've decided to let her go until February 14th, Valentines Day. She'll be 72 days old then. Peace & Love. :ying:

HumbleGrower

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
yah nice work dude. Its too bad that u cant get another light or 2 well maybe next time.
also see some very nice trich coverage.