What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

Roms

Veteran
30-year-old singer Pedro Henrique just collapsed and died on stage. The new normal is not normal.

1702667646837.png

Brazilian gospel singer Pedro Henrique died after collapsing on stage during a show on Wednesday.

The 30-year-old player performed his song « Vai Ser Tão Lindo » at a religious event broadcast online when he suddenly fell in front of his group in a concert hall of the city of Feira de Santana, in the northeast of the country.

Video footage of the incident showed Henrique soliciting the crowd while standing on the edge of the stage before losing balance and falling on his back.

Participants immediately rushed to help the singer before the worried eyes of the crowd.

Henrique was taken to a nearby clinic, where his death was confirmed.

Henrique's label, Todah Music, told Radio 93 that the singer had suffered a serious heart attack.

« These are very difficult situations in life for which we do not’ any explanation », said Todah Music in an Instagram post. « We simply need to understand that God's will prevails ».

The label describes Henrique « like a cheerful young man, the’ami of all. Only son. A real husband and a super devoted father ».

Henrique leaves behind a wife, Suilan Barreto, and a daughter, Zoe, born on October 19.

Barreto, a gospel influencer, made no public comment Thursday.

Henrique joked that’il was exhausted for several hours before going on stage during the private religious service.

« I'm tired, I'm tired », he told one of his friends. « That's WHY I want glory. I'm tired. »

Henrique started singing at the age of 3 and started performing professionally in 2015 after posting several songs on his YouTube channel.

He joined a local band and released an album, « Grande o Senhor », during his three years with the band.

Henrique left the band in 2019 and S’ embarked on a solo career by releasing his first single, « Nao Falhou ».

He was due to launch a new project via his YouTube channel on Thursday night.

« I really look forward to this outing ! » wrote Henrique on Instagram. « Thank you @todamusic & @aguiarmultimusic for such an incredible project. »
1702667545962.png

BudToaster

Veteran
although i was right to reject the jab for several wrong reasons which i have finally come to understand, i.e. gain of function is a mythology to invoke fear, a coronavirus can not pandemic since it mutates so fucking fast, sars-cov-2 did not spread across county lines, injecting anything into a muscle thinking that will improve respiratory immune function is just dumb ... all i can say is thank-you god ... grace is always unearned but always appreciated.

what i did get correct is that codon optimization is bad and good manufacturing in big batches is impossible ... just from the biology and engineering principles.

breaks my heart to see this nightmare play out, right in front of me. malthusians for the win! damn, they play the long game.

Roms

Veteran

A million COVID vaccinated people died in England last year, compared to only 61,000 unvaccinated people​

Antiilluminati TV December 11, 2023

1702743416213.png

Roms

Veteran

Roms

Veteran

Top Expert Warns Public of America’s ‘Staggering’ Excess Deaths​

By Frank Bergman
A leading expert has appeared on national television to warn the American people about the “staggering” numbers of excess deaths that are being recorded across the country.

Dr. Pierre Kory, Chief Medical Officer of the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance, raised the alarm during an appearance on Laura Ingraham’s Fox News show.

The critical care physician explained why insurance actuaries are showing a “staggering” spike in excess deaths.
(...)

Horrifying... Dr. Pierre Kory and Laura Ingraham discussing what's behind the decline in life expectancy, FDA saying that life expectancy decline is "catastrophic", new study finding alarming rise in cancer rates among people under 50, 158000 more unexpected U.S deaths than during same period 2019 : The timing is really inarguable. I mean we have to answer the question, why are the healthiest elements of society, these are young, employed folks with life insurance suddenly started dying at rates we've never seen before in 2021 and it continues... I don't see an organized effort to try and answer the question why young people are dying so much... We've never seen dying at this rate, I mean unless we send all our young people to war, you can't explain why so many young people are dying....VAERS has exploded since the outset of the campaign, why are we not asking questions . All we've seen our government do and these agencies is to ignore it and dismiss it....

We are facing extraordinary headwinds in our public health with a major decline in life expectancy. The major decline in the U.S. is not just a trend. I’d describe it as catastrophic.

— Dr. Robert M. Califf

BudToaster

Veteran
Mary Talley Bowden MD

@MdBreathe

We now have 29 candidates and 23 elected officials from 14 states publicly stating the COVID shots must be pulled off the market. Over 17,000 physicians stand behind them. Please reward their courage with your support. (List is too long now for one post.) Candidates running for office:
@GhannonBurton
US Senate MS
@votemjs
US House NC HD13
@NateCain4WV
US House WV-2
@ReidRasner
US Senate in WY
@realTJRoberts
KY HD66
@DavidLowe4Texas
TX HD91
@Jack4TX99
TX HD99
@thejamesonellis
US House TX-2
@CarolineKaneTX
US House TX-7
@Julie_ClarkTX
US House TX-23
@Perez4Texas
TX HD133
@BiancaForTexas
TX HD128
@ByrnForTexas
TX HD71
@AndyHopperTX
TX HD64
@ShelleyLuther
TX HD62
@duke4texas
TX HD56
@WesleyVirdell
TX HD53
@AliciaForTexas
TX HD21
@tomgglass
TX HD17
@JayeforTXHD8
TX HD8
@Collier4Texas
TX HD5
@HulsintheHouse
TX HD1
@JustTheTweets17
TX159 Precinct Chair @DrHorwitz1A Rockwall TX Precinct Chair
@Nomoretweedles
AZ US Sen 24
@kupper4arizona
AZ LD25
@MaraMacie
FL HD5
@julie4butte5
Butte County Supervisor, CA, D5
@NHGOGAL
NH Laconia D5 Ask your congressmen if they will add their names to the list. Post this list on their timelines.

7:08 AM · Dec 20, 2023
·
Views

BudToaster

Veteran
Breaking: Pfizer Whistleblower Brook Jackson’s Legal Team Filed Their Opposition for Pfizer’s Request to Dismiss in Federal Court Tonight

Excerpt From Their Filing: “Pfizer promised a vaccine to inoculate against and prevent the infection and transmission of Covid-19, one which was shown to meet the objective standards for Emergency Use Authorization as required by Congress. Pfizer’s contract with the Government required it to obtain such authorization from the FDA through honest reporting of its clinical trials.

Instead, Pfizer fabricated and falsified the reports and results, obtaining the authorization through fraud. What Pfizer delivered was a dangerous, ineffective drug that did not prevent transmission, infection or even therapeutically treat Covid-19, as honest reports to the FDA would have revealed.

Brook Jackson was the first to witness this directly at the clinical trial sites, raised her concerns directly with the defendants, but was fired instead.

The Pfizer “vaccines” fail to accomplish the principal benefits for which they were authorized and paid for: prevent infection with SARS-Cov-2 or stop transmission of Covid-19 from one individual to another. Data indicate the injections have "negative efficacy" -- the more doses a person receives, the more likely that person will get sick with Covid-19. Worse, Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccines have staggering “downsides.”

Since the biologics were authorized, they have caused an alarming increase in spike-protein diseases, including heart and blood disorders, cancers, autoimmune diseases, neurological diseases, fertility disorders, and deaths.

Relator Jackson contends that well-controlled clinical trials of Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccines would have revealed, prior to authorization, that the product failed to confer benefits and caused significant harm.

Furthermore, Ms. Jackson alleges Pfizer knew this and knew it could not legitimately obtain U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval or authorization. Under the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) statute, 21 U.S. Code § 360bbb–3(c), Congress required an objective basis to believe, based on the totality of scientific evidence available, that the “known and potential benefits” outweigh the “known and potential risks.”

Adequate and well-controlled clinical trials would have been a big part of the available scientific evidence. They would have revealed the lack of benefits for Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccines and significant potential risks– foreclosing the FDA’s issuance of an EUA.

Relator Jackson alleged Pfizer abandoned the scientific method and the search for truth to induce FDA’s authorization of its modRNA biologic to enable it to sell the United States 100 million doses (for $1.9 billion). Ms. Jackson has alleged Pfizer engaged in fraud in the design, conduct, analysis and reporting of its clinical trials, and in statements it made to FDA.

In her Second Amended Complaint (SAC), Ms. Jackson details her knowledge of the particular circumstances in which Pfizer engaged in clinical trial fraud to induce FDA’s issuance of the EUA. Among other things, this includes a trial design to avoid disclosure on immunity and transmission; short-cutting the study to conceal negative efficacy and serious adverse events; manipulation of inclusion and exclusion determinations to reach predetermined results; unblinding of subject status and then falsely reporting the occurrence or non-occurrence of adverse events based on the subject’s disclosed status; and suppression of available alternatives.

Ms. Jackson saw this conduct first-hand as a Regional Director at Defendant Ventavia Research Group, which ran three test sites in Pfizer’s clinical trial. She pleads her own observations of material deviations from protocol as representative examples of the fraud committed by Pfizer.”

Latest posts

Latest posts