What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
It must be.

Everyone is out to get you and the sky is falling.
Well in Europe the governments pushed the jab to every age, while the European Medicine Authority only authorized it for 60 years and older came out last week during a presentation of some members of the EU parlement, so its pretty evil to demand younger people to jab themselves against Covid.Another thing is that no clinical tests are done for the new jabs.The 8 mice they used for the bivalent jab are all dead and probably for the new Covid jab of this year, its cheaper to use just the population as guinea pig.

Samples of the Covid jabs of 2021 showed contamination of DNA in the nano particles and what this will do in the body is still unknown.

Even the US military has an increase of injuries due the Covid jabs.

https://x.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1729937712260530453?s=20

Say no to Ass Swabbiing.
Difficult to say no when you're in China, otherwise your credit points will crash and that means no bank account, bill boards with your photo on it, no food, no house etc

shiva82

Nobody is tying people up and forcing needles into their shoulders.
just threatened them they would lose their jobs , business ,told they could have no access to loved ones in care . no travel . coerced. lied to , especially people like yourself. pretending it was safe and effective. posting constant misinformation. state figures. bullshit graphs, computer models , and just general fascism... apart from that . no they were of free will.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
posting constant misinformation.

That's what I see antivax nuts doing.

Nobody is dying from the vaccine but people still die from COVID.

I had COVID and I am grateful for the people who are trying to help.

I'm not a huge fan of the paranoid Chicken Little clones.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
just threatened them they would lose their jobs , business ,told they could have no access to loved ones in care . no travel . coerced. lied to , especially people like yourself. pretending it was safe and effective. posting constant misinformation. state figures. bullshit graphs, computer models , and just general fascism... apart from that . no they were of free will.
By "state figures" are you referring to government health stats? They are literally the only source of info on covid and vaccinations. Plenty of anti vaxxers have distorted these figures only to be shown time after time to be misleading. The only bullshit graphs I've seen have been what Roms and others have put up. Why on earth do you distrust official statistics? Is every government the world over lying?

Roms

Veteran
An officer in the American navy medical corps ministry of Defence data reveals massive heart problems after Covid-19 vaccine was given to aircraft and helicopter pilots. "Myocarditis increased by 151%, hypertension by 36%, ischemic heart disease by 69%, pulmonary heart disease by 62%, heart failure by 973%, and %, other forms of heart disease 63% and cardiomyopathy 152 %".

Video

Roms

Veteran
Check up your bluetooth network app.
1701448897754.png

1701449855498.png

Last edited:

Roms

Veteran

New Report: Young People Dying of Cancer at ‘Explosive’ Rates, UK Government Data Show​

An analysis of U.K. government data shows an unprecedented increase in cancer deaths among 15- to 44-year-olds following the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines, according to a new report by data analyst Edward Dowd. The report has prompted renewed calls for further investigation.

1701690064137.png

Latest posts

Latest posts