What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

buzzmobile

Veteran
But don't be worry about me like your reptz friend, iam a god light shiner, three women a day if i wanted but I'm too pure now for that.
1698404036448.jpeg

1698404061301.jpeg

1698404135400.jpeg

1698404240156.jpeg

BudToaster

Veteran
do you think you are still human? not according to the Supremes...

NASA has a new name for the vaccinated: Homoborgenesis​

"You as the user of this shot are the chattel property of the patent holders"​

Todd Callender is part of an attorney group representing hundreds of thousands of enlisted men and women against the Department of Defense, Health and Human Services, and the FDA against the DoD’s vaccine mandate.

In an interview on October 4, 2022, Callender told Maria Zeee,

[H]omoborgenesis is the species that they have named vaccinated people. Genetically modified people are now referred to as homoborgenesis, not homo sapiens. You can see it in the very first, I think it’s the second page, actually, of NASA's Langley Research paper on fifth-generation warfare.

Globalists now consider the vaxxinated a new species: HOMOBORGENESIS (Oct 4th, 2022)​

(40:00) RICK WILES - In addition to killing off people, they're also changing the human race. They're altering the genetic makeup of people.

TODD CALLENDER - One of the other things we found out in the process of suing the DoD: we were so mystified at the response we were getting out of them, whether it was none at all or the pleadings we were getting back. Nobody wanted to address the issue.

And I couldn't understand why it was that everybody was avoiding the subject matter, and I thought, maybe I'm not thinking about this case properly. And so I looked at the DoD and the other things they do in relation to investigation into drugs, and that's biologics; it's gene therapy. And after 2001, the military went into the business of doing gene modification.

And that led me to a case where Monsanto, as you would have guessed, was there. And that led to a landmark case, in fact. It's a U.S. Supreme Court case called "The Association for Molecular Pathology vs. Myriad Genetics." [In] 2013 this case came out. And there's a holding in this case. It's on page 6, about halfway down.

In this case, the Supreme Court held that the use of messenger RNA to effect modification of the genome results in a synthetic genome that belongs to the patent holders. So if you follow that line of logic, if you received these shots -- and Pfizer and Moderna have the messenger RNA -- according to this case, if your body has been genetically modified -- which each of those manufacturers talk about doing -- you then as a genome, as a synthetic genome, belong to the patent holders. . . . You as the user of this shot are the chattel property of the patent holders, according to this case.

You as the user of this shot are the chattel property of the patent holders, according to this case.
(43:00) RICK WILES: That is a mind-boggling thought -- that Pfizer and Moderna could legally could claim ownership of hundreds of millions of human beings.

TODD CALLENDER Yes. Yes, except that they're not human beings, Rick: this is the issue. They are synthetic genomes; they are a new species. In fact, they've already named the species: they call them the homoborgenesis.

You and I are homo sapiens. And what is homicide? Homicide is the unlawful taking of the life of a human being. How do you describe a human being? It's defined as homo sapiens. So what happens when you kill somebody that is homoborgenesis, who is not a homo sapiens? Is there a crime committed? If you shoot your dog, have you committed homicide? No, it's a dog, not a human. This is my concern as to where this goes. Do you want to talk about a slippery slope?

RICK WILES: So they can declare a massive portion of the population as non-human and do anything to them that they want because they're not covered by laws.

TODD CALLENDER: That's right.

America’s Frontline Doctors Sue DoD For Military Vaccine Mandate

i wonder if Putin knows this?

Cannavore

Veteran
do you think you are still human? not according to the Supremes...

NASA has a new name for the vaccinated: Homoborgenesis​

"You as the user of this shot are the chattel property of the patent holders"​

Todd Callender is part of an attorney group representing hundreds of thousands of enlisted men and women against the Department of Defense, Health and Human Services, and the FDA against the DoD’s vaccine mandate.

In an interview on October 4, 2022, Callender told Maria Zeee,

Globalists now consider the vaxxinated a new species: HOMOBORGENESIS (Oct 4th, 2022)​

(40:00) RICK WILES - In addition to killing off people, they're also changing the human race. They're altering the genetic makeup of people.

TODD CALLENDER - One of the other things we found out in the process of suing the DoD: we were so mystified at the response we were getting out of them, whether it was none at all or the pleadings we were getting back. Nobody wanted to address the issue.

And I couldn't understand why it was that everybody was avoiding the subject matter, and I thought, maybe I'm not thinking about this case properly. And so I looked at the DoD and the other things they do in relation to investigation into drugs, and that's biologics; it's gene therapy. And after 2001, the military went into the business of doing gene modification.

And that led me to a case where Monsanto, as you would have guessed, was there. And that led to a landmark case, in fact. It's a U.S. Supreme Court case called "The Association for Molecular Pathology vs. Myriad Genetics." [In] 2013 this case came out. And there's a holding in this case. It's on page 6, about halfway down.

In this case, the Supreme Court held that the use of messenger RNA to effect modification of the genome results in a synthetic genome that belongs to the patent holders. So if you follow that line of logic, if you received these shots -- and Pfizer and Moderna have the messenger RNA -- according to this case, if your body has been genetically modified -- which each of those manufacturers talk about doing -- you then as a genome, as a synthetic genome, belong to the patent holders. . . . You as the user of this shot are the chattel property of the patent holders, according to this case.

You as the user of this shot are the chattel property of the patent holders, according to this case.
(43:00) RICK WILES: That is a mind-boggling thought -- that Pfizer and Moderna could legally could claim ownership of hundreds of millions of human beings.

TODD CALLENDER Yes. Yes, except that they're not human beings, Rick: this is the issue. They are synthetic genomes; they are a new species. In fact, they've already named the species: they call them the homoborgenesis.

You and I are homo sapiens. And what is homicide? Homicide is the unlawful taking of the life of a human being. How do you describe a human being? It's defined as homo sapiens. So what happens when you kill somebody that is homoborgenesis, who is not a homo sapiens? Is there a crime committed? If you shoot your dog, have you committed homicide? No, it's a dog, not a human. This is my concern as to where this goes. Do you want to talk about a slippery slope?

RICK WILES: So they can declare a massive portion of the population as non-human and do anything to them that they want because they're not covered by laws.

TODD CALLENDER: That's right.

America’s Frontline Doctors Sue DoD For Military Vaccine Mandate

i wonder if Putin knows this?
Lol

BudToaster

Veteran
i am intimate with the legal profession, so, yeah, it seems to me like this will work.

the Supremes recently struck down the patent on antibodies, so the next generation jabs will be transfection to get the cells to produce antibodies themselves - no need to deliver the antibody. the process for making the transfection juice is patented. Abcellera / Peter Thiel - how perfect!

RobFromTX

The reptilians are rank amateurs compared to those grey aliens that colonel mustard talks about. Ive seen enough baconwood films to know their true intentions

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
NASA has a new name for the vaccinated: Homoborgenesis

I'm sure you didn't bother to fact check anything.

Please go find anything from NASA on this.

You won't be able to do that.

The worst part is that you are likely to see that lack of proof as proof.

They really did a number on you.

Roms

Veteran
Reptilians are masters of Greys who are masters of the deep state, same global evil dark part of the universe. George Lucas is initiated and uninjected ^^

Last edited:

Roms

Veteran
Your soul is energy and is their objective, annihilate humanity and have zombie slaves.

Roms

Veteran
Injections also cut your soul from your spirit, many mediums observe this evil process