What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

How To Donate To Icmag?

Norrath

no paypal? id think that would be easiest...

could hook up any ol' prepaid up to it and charge away that $5.xx

I did some searches, and could find no answer. Is there one? the benifits page refers to donors, but there is no other information.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Came here to ask the same question - if someone doesn't have the $100 or $250 or hasn't been here long enough to feel like investing that kind of cash for a subscription, why isnt there a donate button so people like me can throw on 5 or 10bucks, which is exactly what I am looking to do. I have paypal donate buttons on a couple of my websites - it's so easy to set up. Am I missing something?

I have always been curious of this.....isn't $5 or $10 better than nothing? :dunno:

Skip

Veteran
PLEASE NOTE: Anyone can donate whatever amount they want via Paypal.
Just send it to [email protected]
You won't get an account upgrade (unless it's at least $50), but you will help the site survive!

Thanks!

Here is what you see on our benefits page:
https://www.icmag.com/modules/Benefits/

Subscription rates were reduced about two years ago, this thread was started before that.

Subscription Info:

We have two subscription options available, Annual and Lifetime as described above.

The price is US$50 for an annual subscription, US$150 for a lifetime subscription to ICmag.
You will receive all the benefits as outlined above and access to International Cannagraphic E-Magazine.

To subscribe please click here to use Paypal or send an International Money Order to:
SBN-F
Unit 415, Reaver House
12 East Street
Epsom
Surrey KT17 1HX
United Kingdom (UK)

Include your username so your account can be upgraded.

Last edited:
PLEASE NOTE: Anyone can donate whatever amount they want via Paypal.
Just send it to [email protected]
You won't get an account upgrade (unless it's at least $50), but you will help the site survive!

Thanks!

Here is what you see on our benefits page:
https://www.icmag.com/modules/Benefits/

Subscription rates were reduced about two years ago, this thread was started before that.
Hey Skip!

What does this line mean?
ICMAG Benefits page said:
Please note: ICmag donors get same benefits as ICmag subscribers. All benefits subject to change without notice.

Thanks.

well that clears that up. perhaps you should add 'fundraising' to that disclaimer. but if no one else asked the silly question in all these years, perhaps there is no need.

Thanks again skip.