What's new

How much fertilizer, Lucas formula with Dry Kool bloom, before harvest?

Hank64

How much dry Kool bloom should I run with my last shot of fertilizer? Or should I just use Dry Kool Bloom alone?

I have been running the Lucas Formula and using 2.5ml of liquid Kool bloom outdoors in the ground.

We are having amazing weather and I will water 2 or 3 more times.

Next watering I think I will run 4ml of Micro, 8ml of Bloom and 1/4 teaspoon of dry Kool Bloom per gallon.

Should I adjust anything?

The coloring on the large water leafs is she hungry, deficient, or due to age and season? She is about the closest to finishing. That rust color is showing on only 1 plant and all have been fed the same.

Attachments

• 20240929_125637.jpg
    20240929_125637.jpg
    546.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240929_132442.jpg
    20240929_132442.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240929_132447.jpg
    20240929_132447.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 5

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
how many more weeks before harvest , 2-3 ?..

chit mang , plain water until harvest and I would be ok with that

Hank64

When running Lucas you need no bloom booster. Just decrease the micro and increase the bloom. That changes your npk without buying anything else.

I have always run a 1-2 ratio with the liquid kool bloom in flower. Shit, I put it on my tomato plants, flowers ect and they love it.

But I have never run the dry Kool Bloom. I know I need to be careful with it because it can burn, but everything I am reading as a finishing product, it works well when you use the right amount at the right time just before you finish.

So should I run it with a tuned down Lucas, full strength Lucas, or just by itself for the last kick of fertilizer

Hiddenjems

I’m not sure about dosage in soil, I grow hydro.

But I do know that the pk, mg, and s found in gh flora bloom, and Florapro bloom powder are the same pk, mg, and s that’s in all bloom boosters. Why buy more than 2 product when they already contain what’s in the products you plan on buying?

Hank64

I’m not sure about dosage in soil, I grow hydro.

But I do know that the pk, mg, and s found in gh flora bloom, and Florapro bloom powder are the same pk, mg, and s that’s in all bloom boosters. Why buy more than 2 product when they already contain what’s in the products you plan on buying?
More than 2, because all are derived from different things and will have different uptake rates. Chelations.
General hydro bloom, kool bloom liquid, and dry kool bloom are made differently.

The idea with dry Kool Bloom with the high levels of P-K it shocks the plant at the end to produce a bit more of everything while helping ripening.

Advice from anyone who has run it in soil outdoors please.

Latest posts

Latest posts