What's new

How long will it take MFT to pass a drug test?

How long will it take MFT to pass a drug test?

• Day 10

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Day 15

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Day 20

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Day 25

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Day 30

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • 30+

Votes: 31 51.7%

• Total voters

KurtDobles

One day we'll look back at a time in society where grown adults peed into tiny cups to get a job, and hang our heads.

Update: Day 10

Well, last night (Day 9) I did a test out of curiosity.
The pee wasn't really that dilute, it was probably a 5 out of 10, (10 being like water).
Failed that without question, boooo.

Today is Day 10 though.
Exercised pretty hard for 2 hours today in the heat, been doing this for about 7 days or so.
Sweat like a motherfucker. Drank probably 3L of water during that time.
After coming home and devouring 5 slices of Papa Ginos, took a nap.

Woke up, and started drinking that water again. Ate some chinese.
Kept drinking a lot of water, prob. another 2-3L in all.

On a scale of 10 my pee was probably a 8.5-9 tonight, it didn't even smell like pee!
(Gave it a nice closeup sniff). It almost looked like water! Really close.

Anyways, took a test and got this:
attachment.php

attachment.php

When you see a line next to the "T" it means the test is NEGATIVE!
As you may be able to tell by the copious amounts of needless info in this post, my spirits are a little lifted.

Now, I know it's pretty hard to the see line in these pictures, but it's a little more apparent in person.
It's still very faint, but last night with the undiluted pee it was definitely not there at all.

So I wouldn't say that Day 10 was the official 'clean day' but it is definitely a good sign and maybe things will get better in time.
Drinking lots of a water definitely helps, going to keep busting my ass exercising every day and hope for the best.

Cautiously optimistic. Will update again on day 15!

Attachments

• d10.JPG
    d10.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 5
  • d10 2.JPG
    d10 2.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 5

RetroGrow

Veteran
Synthetic urine.Works every time. Simple. Comes with an IV bag which fits under your armpit, keeping urine at proper temperature. Tube runs under your clothes to your pants. Just open your fly and squeeze. You are good to "go".
Get it here:
http://www.freakys.com/

Last edited:
Thanks, synthetic is probably a good idea but I'd rather not go through the worry of using it, it'd be a last resort. Sounds kinda lame I know but I dont wanna F this up and if I can get a clear head, that's not too bad either, even though it'd be nice to just bake the F out of myself..I'm hoping come day 30 I won't have to dilute myself and it'll just pass.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
I was in a situation much like yours...I smoked everyday,all day for years on end. Oil,hash...just chonging it down. It took me 110 days to get a good test. I assume every cell in my body was bathing in THC.
I tried every product and cleansing tea available with no success. I'd purchased ton's of those home tests to keep track of my progress.
In the meantime I had to use fake urine and build a device which could be conceiled against the peter gazing individual watching me...that worked,negative test results until I could actually piss clean.
Also take into consideration I have nearly zero body fat,highly active,and a high metabolisim....don't want to freak you out because everyone will get a different result from how many days it will take...but for me it was 110 days.

That's interesting, but if I can dilute the pee, have the control line show up, and have a slightly faint line appear next to the T (even if it's faint, it's considered negative on the home tests) then I don't feel too bad with ~20 days left to clear up.

Plus, we smoke shitty street weed that probably sucks balls compared to what you have?
And, I really didnt do that much hash/oil, which is a plus, because that stuff is dense/potent as hell compared to a bowl or vape.

But we'll see, maybe you're right. Thanks for sharing your experience, it helps.
Maybe it's a good idea to invest in a whizzinator w/ some fake pee just in case. Fuck society, fuckin fuckers

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
I found a 1/8th inch surgical tubing from a feed store (1/8th inch is hard to find) They use it to force feed sick animals by attaching it to an extra large syringe. I then bought the syringe,clear bandages,a chepo plastic aquarium air valve,some epoxy,2 bottles of fake urine,and those instant hand warmer packs you can get at a sporting goods store.
I then made the device.
I took about two feet of the tubing and tied a knot at one end,on the other end I attached it to one side of the aquarium valve and epoxied it on.
Then I took another foot of the tubing and epoxied it to the other side of the valve...presto!
Using the syringe,take the fake urine and attach to the end of open end of the surgical tubing and inject a bottle or more of it into the "bladder" end past the valve and then close the valve. The pressure is perfect for a "pissing" effect.
I then had my lovely assistant help attach it to me.
I put the hand warmer in a sock with the bladder end of the device and duct taped it to my leg.
I ran the line up so the valve was easily controlled with the one free hand off to the side which Mr. Peter Gazer was not standing on..(I'd been there before and knew which side he would be watching from)..
The difficult part was cutting the clear adhesive part of the bandaid's off and then taping it on the underside of my pecker all the way up to the end. The worst part was taking it off when done with the test.
Anyway,when I went in to piss it was simple. All I had to do was whip it out and hold the cup with one hand while turning the tiny valve with my finger and thumb using the other free hand where he couldn't see. It was perfect...it came out like a real stream of piss and filled the cup. I didn't bother to turn the valve closed. Temp was right,passed the test...and that was enough to buy me more time while I cleaned up for the next test.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Child custody,bitch told them I smoked and that's all it took...but would work anywhere they watch if you know what side the man stands on...or if they have mirrors.

rambone

Dude don't worry, for pre employment screenings they send you to a lab, and you piss in a bathroom by yourself...there is nothing to even get nervous about, just make sure the synthetic urine is warmed to the appropriate temperature, get a heater pad attach it to the small nalgene(sp?) bottle then put on some long socks insert the bottle and heater...and just wear pants to conceal the socks and voila.

for all y'all. back about 1990 around the time of o.j. simpson's little joy ride. my friend got a patent on a spectrum analyzer he said could find mj in your blood six months after you smoked it heavily. so.......have fun with that. govt standards to fail a test are so HIGH i have smoked two joints a couple days beforehand and passed. but this was after about one year of never smoking any at all. and it was a urine test, not blood. and they would have to be looking in your blood esp for pot as well. peace

John Deere

Veteran
I passed a pre-employment DT about 2 weeks ago. I was clean for about 3-4 weeks prior. I researched the hell out of it beforehand and didn't find any conclusive info that any of the various cleansing methods were actually effective. The NORML website has lots of good info, if you haven't checked it out yet.

What I found was that not being overweight and having a good metabolism works in your favor. Don't give your first pee of the day because the stuff they measure builds up in your kidneys. When you start peeing, go a bit in the bowl before going into your cup but don't wait til the very end to go in the cup. Eat red meat for a few days beforehand to make sure there's enough creatinine in your urine so you don't come back as too diluted. Supposedly you can take vitamin B tabs to color your urine more yellow but I didn't bother. In fact, I sat in the waiting room and drank several cups of water to make sure I could go when I had to as I was pretty nervous. And yes, I was in the bathroom alone while giving my sample.

All those 'detox' things aren't worth it in my opinion. They work only by diluting your system (and maybe replacing salts etc) along with maybe being a diuretic too. You can't 'detox' your fat cells! Can only dilute your pee!

Anyways, yeah, first morning pee is bad, middle stream pee is the best option (I guess)...Red meat, vit B, why not right..

Far as them watching goes - I have a friend who worked at Best Buy a couple years back. He just told me they WATCHED HIM! Was at "Quest Diagnostics" to have the actual test done. I can't believe they actually watched his dick at that place, crazy. I was thinking most pre employments by and large you didn't have to worry about that, but apparently that isn't something you can even count on. BEST BUY!! Are you kidding!

Thanks for the stories everyone, it always helps to get some firsthand knowledge on this BS!

IDK, how much time do you have to study?

Judgement day is sometime on the last day of July or maybe a few days after depending on when they schedule it. Been clean since July 1 technically, the 2 days before that was 'wind down time' which means a bowl one day, and then the next day was vaping already-vaped-weed.