What's new

how long to veg....

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Thanks for the info loco81..... I am on day four of flower and i am really interested in getting a co2 set up. But i think i am going to have to do some more research before i just into anything.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
I have found a complete setup for $320 I think i am going to pick it up. Now i am wondering do you have to shut off all ventilation. I am running an ac unit do i have to shut it off as well when i use co2. and what is the ideal temperature to use while admitting co2 in the air.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
how to upload pics

how to upload pics

Ok since things have changed on here i am not able to post any of my pics can anyone help me out here. it keeps telling me that the upload has failed.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
bubbleisious, alpha diesel and white widow. I hate these days when there is nothing going on just waiting for the fuzzy tops to show. lol.....

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
day 4 flower

day 4 flower

day 4 of flower I think i got the posting of pics finally so now you will see what happens from day to day.
picture.php

Last edited:

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Alpha diesel day 4 flower

I think i got all my plants to stay pretty short this time i am happy about that.

Last edited:

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
now this one is the white widow and it was vegging under a cfl now when i put it in here straight to flower i think the light was to much for it in the beginning so thats why it looks the way it does but i am not sure. everything is right on ph is good temps are good.
picture.php

Last edited:

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
So i was looking for anyone that has any experience with additives. I have used different ones but i am looking to get the most out of everything. So any input on the best stuff to use to bulk up my yield.

loco81

well i use this formula for the most part. i am getting great results so far. some expierneced friends of mine use so i figured why mess with what works!! they have great results!!
http://www.americanagritech.com/product/product_detail.asp?ID=1&pro_id_pk=90

So i was looking for anyone that has any experience with additives. I have used different ones but i am looking to get the most out of everything. So any input on the best stuff to use to bulk up my yield.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
I am using the gh 3 part system. but i dont know why they want you to add grow nutes in when you are flowering. I am not using any grow nutes now. I dont know if it is a good thing or a bad thing but so far i dont see anything wrong.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
gotta hit up my local hydro store and go and get another air pump. I want to be able to have my change out water ready to go. ph is good and everything else is all mixed in.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
so i picked up a new air pump. i bought an eco plus commercial pump. I dont know how many of you guys use this particular pump but i have to say it does pump out some air. My next purchase is going to be a co2 set up...

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Ok got my water stable at 7.8 all my nutes are added. and i also added some carbo load. I am also using great white beneficial bacteria. my roots have never looked whiter. They say you learn more as you grow and i can say that is true. my first couple of grows i ended up with root rot. Not a really bad case but i had some brown on the roots. Now i think that the great white stuff is working for me. its a little pricey but it is worth it. So i am going to do my change out tonight. They will be all happy to have some fresh water with new nutes in it.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Day 10 of flower

Day 10 of flower

alright i did my water change out last night. added the new air pump :woohoo:
picture.php
last night as well. This new air pump seems to do the job for all my buckets.
picture.php
here is a group shot of them all.
here is the top of the alpha diesel.
picture.php

this one is the white widow.
picture.php
:joint:

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
I know what you mean loco81... The reason is for me posting 7.8 instead of what i should of i sometimes get it mixed up, i do pool service as well and if you know anything about ph in a pool it is alittle different from growing.

Latest posts

Latest posts