What's new

How Israel Created a Water Surplus that Changed the Nation

Montuno

...como el Son...
...and yet, if a ruling group denies a minority group the ability to purchase land for growing food, the majority may find that they have forced the minority into becoming 'more intelligent' in order to survive.

If it was sarcasm, is very good. It remember me a short history of Augusto Monterroso, "The black sheep"...

Unfortunately, neither my English nor the barbarities a bit earlier by GN, allow me to be sure....

But yes, only now the black South African population is beginning to understand, appreciate and thank, what was really the philanthropic project of Aparheit: create a black African super-race, able to compete at the top of the racial intelligence measuring tables of our dear GN (you have to be as strong as he is to be able to handle those tablets: they are made of solid stone engraved with a copper punch, like the ones they say God gave to Moses...)

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Intelligence in humans is mostly hereditary - as are many favourable traits in cannabis plants - that breeders try and 'Fix' within a seedline/cultivar - perhaps hereditary intelligence in humans was noticed long ago and those that valued it in their bloodlines - tried to keep it there - and even enhance things - by breeding with other 'smart' people within their group - and history shows the benefits of this - so I would expect that today - out there somewhere - you might well find very secret modern eugenics programs and experiments with human breeding - that have been in operation for quite some time - it wouldn't surprise me at all - a while back I did read something about China trying to make the perfect soldier via breeding - but it's hard to know who or what to believe sometimes - just have a sneaking suspicion that many nations may well be exploring possibilities in this area - some having been at it for far longer than others -

Reactions: xet

Nannymouse

Well, i may have been a little sassy to GN, with that, although i don't know that i took what he says as being negative. Not that i could figure that out.

From what i understand about history, at least in Germany, where there were gulags, those people were not allowed to own land to farm. So...those families were 'forced' to other means to survive, some went into medicine and other sciences, some became tailors, jewelers, etc. I don't even know if when they earned money, if they were allowed to bank it. For some, it was safer to sew a gem into a seam of a coat, for safe keeping.

When i was trying to research the family name (very close in spelling to a famous Jewish author) i found that i had to find some old Poland maps that were from before WWI, because entire villages were removed of population, renamed and resettled. From what i understand, those villages were empty because their occupants were loaded onto trains. Many entire towns, just depopulated. I have to say that it left me...affected.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Well, i may have been a little sassy to GN, with that, although i don't know that i took what he says as being negative. Not that i could figure that out.

From what i understand about history, at least in Germany, where there were gulags, those people were not allowed to own land to farm. So...those families were 'forced' to other means to survive, some went into medicine and other sciences, some became tailors, jewelers, etc. I don't even know if when they earned money, if they were allowed to bank it. For some, it was safer to sew a gem into a seam of a coat, for safe keeping.

When i was trying to research the family name (very close in spelling to a famous Jewish author) i found that i had to find some old Poland maps that were from before WWI, because entire villages were removed of population, renamed and resettled. From what i understand, those villages were empty because their occupants were loaded onto trains. Many entire towns, just depopulated. I have to say that it left me...affected.

You have not been rude to GN at all: you have only "developed the logic" of his comments/ideas... And I have read much worse things to him, such as classifications of supposed human races by their supposed average intelligences...

On the other hand, I myself was rude and went overboard with GN in my sarcasm once I made a sarcastic comment, always in the framework of these "debates", with GN... I remember even saying "piece of meat with eyes" in the past (I also have a good memory for my own faults, GN, not just yours), which was totally out of line and I now regret; but me and mine were also affected by his aberrant comments more racist than racial (in fact, in those classifications and comments, "race" was sometimes confused with "culture").
And yes: to Cesar what belongs to Cesar, and to the Boss what belongs to the Boss; He does not seem to me to be a fanatical person, and he does not shy away from dialogue (although sometimes it becomes a bit harsh), or he shields himself and/or takes advantage of his logical power in ICMAG to direct or stop these controversies in his favor, and he seems to firmly believe in freedom of expression, including ideas opposed to his... That's why I keep replying to his comments about "these issues", and I'm still "messing" with him: I haven't lost hope with my "cousin Gypsy"...

And a brief musical interlude, always good to iron out rough edges even between beasts:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts