What's new

How is Christiania now?

Hasselhoff1337

Hey guys, Swede here but I'll stick to english.

Maybe OT and mods please delete if u think so.

But how is Chris nowadays? Havent been since covid... Goddamn i miss it.

Peace and happy growing ❤️

Jookie

It isn't what it used to be.

Sjakaler which tries to sell pure shit. If you directly say it smells of shit to them, they will draw another bag of mediocore skunk and try again. Never believe a word they say; only if you actually have a reason to trust them. There's still some good dealers tho, but it feels like a rarity now a days. Could just be me tho.

Lately there has been some good hashish rolled like a sausage. However, other dealers copied the design and hard to get a good look of the hashish, since the dealers is constantly tripping.
Last time I walked across, I was stopped by 4 dealers - all of them tried to sell shit weed. I miss the times, where you could just walk peacefully across and smoke a joint. The native are also getting extremely tired of the constant trouble the various gangs are causing. This increase police presence and various new measures are taken place.

Hopefully Denmark will legalize the cultivation of Cannabis soon. The new mayor in Copenhagen is open for legalization and since so many countries in EU is opening up; it will only be a matter of time. Then Christiania can florish again with good dealers and less degenerates. I am hopeful :)

Hasselhoff1337

It isn't what it used to be.

Sjakaler which tries to sell pure shit. If you directly say it smells of shit to them, they will draw another bag of mediocore skunk and try again. Never believe a word they say; only if you actually have a reason to trust them. There's still some good dealers tho, but it feels like a rarity now a days. Could just be me tho.

Lately there has been some good hashish rolled like a sausage. However, other dealers copied the design and hard to get a good look of the hashish, since the dealers is constantly tripping.
Last time I walked across, I was stopped by 4 dealers - all of them tried to sell shit weed. I miss the times, where you could just walk peacefully across and smoke a joint. The native are also getting extremely tired of the constant trouble the various gangs are causing. This increase police presence and various new measures are taken place.

Hopefully Denmark will legalize the cultivation of Cannabis soon. The new mayor in Copenhagen is open for legalization and since so many countries in EU is opening up; it will only be a matter of time. Then Christiania can florish again with good dealers and less degenerates. I am hopeful :)

Yeah I really hope its legalized soon. Maybe then Swedish politicians will open their eyes.

2bad Christiana has gone to shit :/ isnt pusher street open with stands anymore?

Latest posts

Latest posts