What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

House of the Great Gardener - Sweet Island Barb

ice minus

Hi ICMAG! Newbie here! I was gifted a free pack of Sweet Island Skunk x Barb Bud from HOTGG a well known cannabis celebrity here in Canada.

He read my giveaway entry and seemed to personally be extra generous once he heard I was a newbie and totally took care of sending me a free pack of feminized seeds and a baseball hat! I am extremely grateful and restored a bunch of faith in humanity to be honest -- there are still good people out there and even ones willing to teach newbies!

So here are my pics

PXL_20240822_004857707.jpg

I just want to know what I can do next round to maybe keep them even happier

PXL_20240822_005415902.jpg

Any blatant problems you see right away?

Any suggestions?

Any advice?

I am super grateful and all ears

I'm actually embarrassed to post this stuff when I know how awesome everyone else is , but I am here to learn and am a good sport so please don't hesitate to speak your mind

ice minus

Media: Sunshine Mix #4, Black Swallow Living Soil Worm Castings & insect frass. Soil incoulant. Microbes. Yucca.

Nutes: Gaia Green dry amendments @ 3tbsp per gallon

Water: pH to 6.2-6.3

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Media: Sunshine Mix #4, Black Swallow Living Soil Worm Castings & insect frass. Soil incoulant. Microbes. Yucca.

Nutes: Gaia Green dry amendments @ 3tbsp per gallon

Water: pH to 6.2-6.3
You are doing a fine job keep it up, friend. Thank you for sharing.

ice minus

You guys are the best.. I always tell anybody who will listen, that ICMAG is my favorite place to be

And as always a huge part of that goes directly to you Mr Creeper park

Truly a great, helpful guy here, thanks again!! I just want you to know that your simple encouragement and positive attitude alone boosted my confidence on multiple occasions

Can genuinely say I feel blessed to have such kindness from Creeperpark and others along the way - true class acts, you are all sincerely appreciated! ICMAG deserves all the respect it gets

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts