What's new

HOT Pink Pistols on haze pic

C

CannaCompulsory

Damn she sure is starting to get frosty. Trichs, Trichs everywhere.
Yo Texas. Yes im happy with her trich output, and she's thickening and smelling up nicely also.
But I definitely think you're right about the long road ahead. 2 of the 3 plants are still puttin out lots of flower growth and dont seem anywhere near gettin there soon.
Who knows. It does seem spurty in growth, so maybe it will spurt some faster to the finish...I hope ;)

R

rlmedicals

Awesome

Awesome

I cannot wait till the day i can take pictures of pink pistals, they are just so damn pretty.

Nice! The only pink pistil strain I have ever grown was called "Ruby Duby". Was some of the best smoke I have grown to date. Wish I still had that variety... good luck with your grow!

C

CannaCompulsory

yea.. no bat shit or high N here. Just 2-2-3 CNS17. She was like that from the get-go. One of the other girls from the same seed also has some light-pink pistols starting to color now, but nothing like this.
Unfortunatly, like someone else said, it wont last very long, but it is the PINKEST ive ever seen, an ima keep updating the pics every 10days or so..

G

Green Supreme

Vision Thai gets pink pistils too. Would love to get her back. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS

C

CannaCompulsory

Thanks for lookin in and all the 'ments everybody, the girls love it!!!

another flower, same plant, 45th day of 12-12​
attachment.php

Attachments

• 12-12-45thizc.jpg
    12-12-45thizc.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 16

Swoop420

Awesome pictures CC!! That's a beautiful girl you've got there!! What kind of camera setup are you using? And what sort of fragrance are you getting from her so far?

Swoop

Latest posts

Latest posts