What's new

Hot Chocolate

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
made a double batch for me and a buddy recently.. good times were had by all, i felt like i shouldn't have been behind the wheel during one or two moments.

Smoke68

Big bud bear, still no report lol. J/k.
papulz, ya gotta watch out for that... it can be just as if not more so that driving drunk...

Big Bud Bear

Grow your own, and you got the best bone
Veteran
Smoke68 said:
Big bud bear, still no report lol. J/k.
papulz, ya gotta watch out for that... it can be just as if not more so that driving drunk...
:rasta:

next time brotha

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
ah i feel ya, i usually do about a gram of 120 u bubble in a tincture per dose so i wasnt too wasted at the time.. just had some of those slight waves of inebriation wash over me here and again.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
I'm about to make a bedtime cup of coco with a regular coco packet and some very potent cannabudder. I already ate almost a teaspoon so I'll use just a little less than I ate in the coco. Should be nice with the budder, no need to simmer just get hot and add budder presto melto. I imagine this would work great with coffee as well

Edit- well it sure did taste good used hersheys goodnight kisses caffine free coco. Nuked some water added the butter and than mix. Than topped it off with some half & half to cool it down I imagine with as much budder as I just ate I should sleep like a baby and probably still be baked when I wake up in 12 hours lol

Last edited:

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Well it sure did work like a charm. I think I put a bit too much budder though LOL I woke up in the middle of the night and to say the least I was STONED I was couchlocked so hard I couldn't move. By the time I woke up I was still very baked went back to sleep woke up 2 hours later ate some pizza and passed out for another 4 hours

So for all you folks who doubt the strength of eaten cannabis you've been warned :joint: time for some more coco

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
if you like cocoa and also like chilli, try a little chilli powder in a regular cup of cocoa and see what you think

chillis and chocolate are magic together, the aztecs showed us

timetochill

I've made the hot chocolate twice and both times had no results from it, not even the tiniest buzz and i've had edibles before so i know their affects. very disapointed especially after choking down the crumbs in it

shilohgomz

This is very nice recipe. On every weekend I try new recipe for my family so my this weekend's new recipe is Hash Chocolate. I will try it in this weekend so I want to say thanks to you. It is very nice and amazing recipe.

Sounds tasty! We have a hot cocoa recipe of our own we like so would we just add the keef to our own recipe? We are new to using marijuanna this way!

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Even .5 g of kief would be too much for me, but everyone's tolerance is different. Making single servings like this is bound to be unpredictable, though, unless you use the exact same quality of kief every time.

I used to make hot chocolate all the time. What I found best was to make a big batch of strong cannamilk (or half and half) all at once. I'd then test the milk for potency, and dilute as needed so that 1 ounce was the right dose adjusted for my tolerance. I'd freeze the milk in ice cube trays (one dose per cube), then put the cubes in a sealed container in the freezer. Whenever I wanted hot chocolate, I'd make a regular cup of of hot chocolate as usual and just add one of my special ice cubes. That way I'd get to the same level of highness every time.