What's new

Hoss Garden

hoss8455

Motorbreath 15 / Day 25
20240714_061801.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks, hoss, for sharing your healthy plant with us friend. Give us a few details about your growing methods. I'm going to ride with you for a while. Keep us posted.

hoss8455

Thanks, hoss, for sharing your healthy plant with us friend. Give us a few details about your growing methods. I'm going to ride with you for a while. Keep us posted.
Feeding bottles (biobizz grow/bloom, cutting edge plant amp which is a calcium only product, and calmag) only other thing I use nute wise is recharge. IPM program of micronized sulfur and dr zymes. Usually flowering in 1 gals and feeding to 20/30 percent runoff. I drive input PH by runoff test numbers. Not the biggest/most expensive lights. Mars 480w.

MrKushman247

Good stuff man...Motorbreath 15 is a wonderful plant to grow. It's got nice gas and the plant itself grows great. I got a few outside and some going inside right now too.

hoss8455

20240813_071850.jpg
20240813_071607.jpg
20240813_071558.jpg

Cut comes via Cannabis by Corey and is just about 20 years old now. He let me know it's the cut DNA & Crockett use in hybrids. He also told me the sweet spot for chocolate tootsie roll terps is 8½ - 9 weeks. Beyond that she leans more towards the melon/rotten fruit by the day.

JAWS

all nice brother but damn on that GRAPE AID what's the story on that one.

very nice page ..

Latest posts

Latest posts