What's new

Holy freakin update!

evilunclephil

I water every other or every three days, whenever they need it. I give each 3 gallon growbag 2 liters of water each time.

Thanks for the responses guys!

evilunclephil

I decided to take some pics after lights out with a cfl, get the real colors of the room at 43 days. 2 more weeks!!

picture.php

picture.php

Here's 11 that I just threw into bloom in room 1

evilunclephil

< Is excited!!

This is by far the biggest canopy I've gotten this far, so I'm getting pretty anxious, a week to go!! I fed them a very ample 1oz per gallon of pbp bloom a couple feedings ago, and 20ml/g yesterday but they're still feeding on their fans, at this rate I'll still be pumping them when I chop and they'll have "autumn hues" regardless. Kinda weird...

Here's the whole canopy:
picture.php

Some random group and cola shots:

And some macros, from the looks of it I think I've got plenty of milky, and it's juuuust starting to show the faintest hints of amber. Should be good in a week!

Thanks for watching everyone! I'll start updating with the other room when it gets more interesting in a week or two. I've also got 18 clones rooted ready to replace these ones after the chop, so let's see how long I can make this thread :D:D

evilunclephil

This is BLATANT self censorship and I WILL NOT stand for it in my thread! We MUST be able to write whatever we WANT in BLACK text!!! I AM OUTRAGED!!! RWARRRGGG!!!!!!

evilunclephil

Fake drama for the win :D

Took some top shots today, I think I actually get a better idea of how far along they look from the pictures than from looking at them first hand for some reason

I'm thinking they'll come down within a week of now

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin theeeee bomb unc,i always feel like i ger a better look from pics too especialy the macros they really show the colors of them trichs even better then the scope sometimes.
keep up the strong work.
peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts