What's new

HFH Danish Gold. A small one.

WyattHerbShiwa

I planted this one in late April - and it was just planted as a backup
or to go into someone elses garden. This one grew stunted, took forever
to really start vegetative growth.

She ran along in a small pot and only got more soil in July when the autos where cut down.
Then she started to thrive - and was cut back about 5 times, as she was still low on the list
and space was rare. As the salad and tomatoes in this raised bed were turning mouldy,
i put her into this spot about 8 weeks ago - and she started showing hairs a few day later.

Whatz can i say. Would have treated her way better, had i known the potential.
In a 100L Pot this would be possibly a pound of dry buds. But i am betting this still
will yield like a 100+grams. Will give her another week i think.

Schirm1.jpg
Schirm3.jpg
Schirm2.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I planted this one in late April - and it was just planted as a backup
or to go into someone elses garden. This one grew stunted, took forever
to really start vegetative growth.

She ran along in a small pot and only got more soil in July when the autos where cut down.
Then she started to thrive - and was cut back about 5 times, as she was still low on the list
and space was rare. As the salad and tomatoes in this raised bed were turning mouldy,
i put her into this spot about 8 weeks ago - and she started showing hairs a few day later.

Whatz can i say. Would have treated her way better, had i known the potential.
In a 100L Pot this would be possibly a pound of dry buds. But i am betting this still
will yield like a 100+grams. Will give her another week i think.

View attachment 19072458 View attachment 19072459 View attachment 19072460
Looks good to me friend. I love the umbrella that has to be the coolest thing I've seen all year. Keep us posted.

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
Looks great! So Danish Gold, is it related to Danish Passion? I think I was part of the HFH thing back in the day. We've grown and bred DP outdoors since 2008 or so, next summer we plan to grow a shitload of these again.

These best ones were 2m tall, strong and great yields.
IMG_20240920_205116_115.jpg
IMG_20240920_205118_558.jpg

WyattHerbShiwa

Looks great! So Danish Gold, is it related to Danish Passion? I think I was part of the HFH thing back in the day. We've grown and bred DP outdoors since 2008 or so, next summer we plan to grow a shitload of these again.

These best ones were 2m tall, strong and great yields.
Yepp, Esben combined GuerillaGold3 with the DP-Line.

From my perspective i think it is an improvement on the genetics.
But i only have seen 2 Females this season. Both are growing fast, blooming strong
and smelling nice. I have no doubts the bud will be nice.