What's new

Hey ICMAG, I'm Coastal Pharmer (NJ)

What's Growin' On Crew!

I go by Coastal Pharmer - I'm so hype to be on the forum!

I am originally from Southern NJ. After I graduated High-School I moved to Colorado, and I've been growing cannabis since 2016. I later began my professional career in the industry in 2019.
I've spent time in retail and cultivation management, and have seen both sides of the industry.
Currently, I am the Assistant Cultivation Manager for a Large non-MSO Licensed Commercial Operation in New Jersey.

I am really excited to get back to my roots in home growing, and connecting with real cultivators on here. I miss sharing depthful discussions, genetics, seed drops, meet ups, everything. Most of all, I miss learning from others who care about each other everyday.

My style is mostly Coco + Salts, but I also enjoy running living soil/organic inputs when I have no restrictions.

I just started running the Rainbow Belts F2 from my good friend Bob @AboveSuspicionGenetics based out of Colorado Springs (shoutout the 719). This project was bred from his keepers out of the Archive Rainbow Belts 2.0 Line.

Very hype to see how these turn out, as Bob's GMOxJungle Cake Line was incredible. I ran the Peach Push Pop (Ethos' Peach OG x JBeezy's GMO x Jungle Cake), and it dumped.

Thanks for checking this out, & I hope to get to know some of you very well!

-Coastal Pharmer

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts