hey guys

sorry for the delay
il be checking in on all test threads at least once a week

it looks like alot of guys have not started threads yet
we missing lots of testers

i will be pm'ing members to ask whats up with the test seeds
to all you guys that have started thanks on following through

peace

I was wondering where all the test grows are. Looks like about half so far have started their journals.

I have been wondering the same thing, would be a shame if some dont follow through on the deal.

Bmac1

Veteran
Definitely many more people listed than there are threads that popped up. I was listed but had to pull out and notified OJD early on. The GSC x Chem D has me licking my chops.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll back you up on the next test round again bro, you know you'll get a journal out of me. I woulda rolled with you on this one but had too much going on. I hate that shit, get my testers get em popped and thread started, excited about seein all the phenos from the other guys then be like the only one with a thread...

...psssst sssdh s2!!!!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll back you up on the next test round again bro, you know you'll get a journal out of me. I woulda rolled with you on this one but had too much going on. I hate that shit, get my testers get em popped and thread started, excited about seein all the phenos from the other guys then be like the only one with a thread...

...psssst sssdh s2!!!!
hey ojd,,,,,
hoping your well mate,,,,
I am totally with my mate "tony g",,,,i be up for the next round of testers,,,work needed in my room2 but sorted nearly now,,,,s2:tiphat: