What's new

Here's my experiment.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
My first real side by side Experiment is soil vs aerogarden and both are growing the same strain. (UK cheese) The hydro one is a month younger than the ones in soil. Its healthier, bigger, growing faster, shinier
So I decided to get me another but bigger aerogarden because this one is working out well for me. 😊 your opinions welcome.
I'm well aware that some of the leaves are yellow and burning a lil, but I don't know how to fix that. There is an airtone in there for some bubble action, but i may get better air pump.
20240311_134143.jpg
20240311_205431.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
My first real side by side Experiment is soil vs aerogarden and both are growing the same strain. (UK cheese) The hydro one is a month younger than the ones in soil. Its healthier, bigger, growing faster, shinier
So I decided to get me another but bigger aerogarden because this one is working out well for me. 😊 your opinions welcome.
I'm well aware that some of the leaves are yellow and burning a lil, but I don't know how to fix that. There is an airtone in there for some bubble action, but i may get better air pump.
View attachment 18972461 View attachment 18972462
Theres a big difference.

farmerfischer

Pulling up a chair ,( subbed)
Your aerogarden plan looks like it needs a smigg more nitrogen.. thick looking little plant though.. looks good..

Latest posts

Latest posts