What's new

Hempy Wants to Find a New Job!

Hempy McNoodle

You could be a budtender. Which has nothing to do with tending to bud.
Thanks for the suggestion, Ca++. In the past I did want to be a budtender. But, I don't think I'd enjoy being a budtender these days. Many customers at dispensaries seem to be quite annoying and rude from what I've seen and from what others have told me. But, then again, I try to keep an open mind about things. So, possibly...

I used to sell veggies at farmer's markets. I loved that job (until I found out it was a scam and they weren't really growing their veggies).

audiohi

Veteran
No q's will hire you?

What happened to that whole WhereWeGo1WeGoAll?

Not happening?

Hempy McNoodle

I lived in Ben Lomond for years. The people there are not q nuts Mcnoodle. You might not fit in well.
My neighbors in Oakland aren't either, but you'd be surprised at how engrossed my neighbors get when I start talking politics with them. Many people enjoy picking Hempy's brain and Hempy has had Hundreds of respectful and satisfying conversations with diverse people in Oakland. It's cool to see people connecting the dots and putting the big picture together. Also, Hempy doesn't inflict his point of view on people. If they bring up politics, Hempy will begin to discuss things. People often thank Hempy very kindly at the end of a conversation. People are very upset with everything they are seeing and they know that they aren't getting the truth from their party leaders (everyone I know in Oakland is a democrat), the media, and also the "scientific" community.

People in the Ben Lomond area are not that different from people anywhere. There are those who you can have respectful conversations with and then, there are those who will not engage in conversation or civility. The people of Ben Lomond are also not isolated from the fact that NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING.