What's new

Hempy Wants to Find a New Job!

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Why do you want a job? I've had 85 of them now and none compare to working for myself.

Keep in mind now, making good money is a skill I am still working on. Worst day self employed is better than best day employed, would make a good tshirt. ;)

RobFromTX

Excellent policy!
Politics aside its been interesting. I get my shots against my will to keep my job and still get sick as holy hell. The nigerian guy i worked with refused and got fired. And not only has he never got sick but he found a much better paying job. And were talking about a warehouse here. People keep their space as it is. Idk everyones dug their trenches on the matter. At the end of the day it just resulted in us losing one of our best employees. I know the greenhorn that replaced him couldn't find his a$$ with a bell attached to it. 26 years old and this is his first job. Unbelievable :cautious:

Douglas.Curtis

Refused to get the shots, was tested for a while at a job last year as I watched the vaxxed around me get sick and bring it to work (un-tested, of course).

Caught it twice, and tested positive twice so far, and both times (for everyone in my family) it was just a bad flu for 3 to 4 days. As a second frame of reference, when a two week sore throat and cough is going around we get tired for a day and have a sore throat for 30 to 45 minutes.

I attribute it directly to clean food choices, (by our individual blood types) and the lack of excess mucus this choice creates.

Last edited:

VenerableHippie

Refused to get the shots, was tested for a while at a job last year as I watched the vaxxed around me get sick and bring it to work (un-tested, of course).

Caught it twice, and tested positive twice so far, and both times (for everyone in my family) it was just a bad flu for 3 to 4 days.

I attribute it directly to clean food choices, (by our individual blood types) and the lack of excess mucus this choice creates.
Additional attribute: and maybe being the new species of human on the spectrum that is not being given the credit it is due.

Douglas.Curtis

Nah, I simply eat clean food without improper oils or additives and choose according to my blood type. Health is an amazing preventative to dis-ease. Crazy what the body can do when it is not fighting food or immune system damaging things like vaccines.
(Edit: I am one of 4 in my family. We represent 3 different blood types and all had the same non-issues due to zero excess mucus production from improper food choices.)

I'm over 50 and work kids into the ground. They literally cannot compete with my energy levels and health. Go ahead...drink that red bull. lololol

Working for yourself also requires discipline. ;)

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Why do you want a job? I've had 85 of them now and none compare to working for myself.

Keep in mind now, making good money is a skill I am still working on. Worst day self employed is better than best day employed, would make a good tshirt. ;)

I want to see what is out there and put my feelers out. I have a job currently, but it has been an ongoing situation that I'd like to get away from. I also dream of moving out of Oakland to someplace beautiful such as Mendocino or Humboldt Counties.

My current job is a job that I once absolutely loved. Working for a non-profit in SF which which helps people with developmental disabilities. I had been there for about three and a half years when the COVID pandemic happened. Before COVID, my job was in the 'community integration department.' I'd assist people in using public transit and guide them to cross streats safely in order to attend various community activities and volunteer/work oportunities. When the "15 days to flatten the curve" came around, they converted my job to an online job and I do online classes and client check-ins online.

The problems came when the vaccines started rolling out. My company started breaking all of the protection laws and made the vaccine mandatory. They lied to the clients about the safety and effectiveness of these so-called "vaccines." They did this knowingly. Three clients have died and I believe it was from the vaccine. Another client got a rapid onset cancer and also now has severe heart problems. The company knows and they still continue to push these mandates. I am in the process of blowing the whistle on them. I have been demoted, even though I was easily one of their best employees and have been awarded as such. I have stuck around to continue documenting and witnessing their crimes against the clients. But, at times I just want out.

It's awesome that you work for yourself! That is the dream right there. I think I am missing the part of my brain that makes for a good entrepreneur. But, I have been thinking a lot about trying to start a seed company and maybe a podcast or vlog...

My company took away my 'full-time' status just so they could deny me benefits such as vacation acruels. In my line of work, they generally recognize the high importance of taking vacations because of the demands of the job. So, they want to burn me out basically. But, I've hung on. I know they want me to quit and I know they are scared to fire me (because they have an idea of the evidence that I have against them).

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Politics aside its been interesting. I get my shots against my will to keep my job and still get sick as holy hell. The nigerian guy i worked with refused and got fired. And not only has he never got sick but he found a much better paying job. And were talking about a warehouse here. People keep their space as it is. Idk everyones dug their trenches on the matter. At the end of the day it just resulted in us losing one of our best employees. I know the greenhorn that replaced him couldn't find his a$$ with a bell attached to it. 26 years old and this is his first job. Unbelievable :cautious:
My company forced all of their excellent employees out and now they only hire certain kinds of people (political).

It's the same situation in my company and companies everywhere. The jab-free employees are staying healthy in comparison to the jabbed who are constantly out with COVID and COVID re-infections. The program is back to in-person and also online, but you have to take a COVID tests to work in-person. But only if you are vaccine free. Vaccinated employees did not have to test and subsequently began infecting clients and creating all kinds of problems that I warned them would happen. So, they were forced to update their testing policy to test all employees. I told them that I would be willing to be tested as long as they are also testing the jabbed (so that I could work with clients in-person and get my full-time status back. But, they wont allow it (because they hate the unvaccinated). They hate that I was right. They hate that I am a constant reminder of their own evil.

There are so many ins and outs and details in all of this. I hope one day it will all come out!

But, the problem for me finding a new line of work is that most companies in California have the same exact stupid policies. So, I feel stuck.

Hempy McNoodle

I've been watching those Mendo Dope guys on Youtube a little, over this last week and I am so envious of their beautiful mountain life. I want to live in the mountains and grow! Anyone know those Mendo Dope guys? I wonder if they are ever on icmag...:chin: