What's new

HELP QUICK PLEASE!

Natural

Situation was taken care of... apparently they were watching for a string of car break-ins around my area.

I had a buddy walk up and ask what they were doing here.

tbc OG

I'd pull it and flush the plants down the toliet. Better to be safe then get caught.

Are you serious??

Man undercovers are everywhere. I think its weird if I dont see them parked somewhere are my area. Man people are paranoid these days. If someone other than yourself knows about your grow, than yes you should worry. If you are stupid about your grow, than yes you should worry.

If no one knows, you don't deal, and your grow is well hidden, than chances are you are just being paranoid.

monkeyman

tbc OG said:
Are you serious??

Man undercovers are everywhere. I think its weird if I dont see them parked somewhere are my area. Man people are paranoid these days. If someone other than yourself knows about your grow, than yes you should worry. If you are stupid about your grow, than yes you should worry.

If no one knows, you don't deal, and your grow is well hidden, than chances are you are just being paranoid.

Yeah, i'm dead serious. If i saw a cop milling around my area and I couldn't determine why extremely quickly I would pull my grow without thinking twice. You can always grow again, but you can't exactly roll back the clock if you get raided.

I've always been of the opinion that if you are going to break the law you had better be smart about it and not fall into the same mistakes that those who get caught do. The biggest thing is of course not to tell anyone. But following that you always need to be able to walk away and break it down at the slightest whiff that there is somethiing wrong. Because your next warning might be two mornings from now when you are awoken by the sound of the police banging on your door with a search warrent.

tbc OG

Yeah, i'm dead serious. If i saw a cop milling around my area and I couldn't determine why extremely quickly I would pull my grow without thinking twice. You can always grow again, but you can't exactly roll back the clock if you get raided.

I've always been of the opinion that if you are going to break the law you had better be smart about it and not fall into the same mistakes that those who get caught do. The biggest thing is of course not to tell anyone. But following that you always need to be able to walk away and break it down at the slightest whiff that there is somethiing wrong. Because your next warning might be two mornings from now when you are awoken by the sound of the police banging on your door with a search warrent.

I understand your point and I agree with you to an extent...but if everyone were to pull their grows at the sight of a cop we would never accomplish anything!

Regarding his first post, I'd say there is not enough information given to decide whether or not to axe the grow. Personally, I live in a pretty urban area, so if I see a cop parked around the block I don't really think twice about. NOTE: I also live relativley close to a po station, so its pretty common to have police parked nearby.

However, saying that I lived somewhere else...if it were an Urban area, I would not worry. Yeah if I was the only house on the street and there were a cop parked there I would worry. If the cop were parked there night after night, I might start to worry. If the cop was looking in the direction of my house, I may worry.

Short of that...there are a lot of cops out there and they look for a whole lot more than just grow ops. As I posted earlier, if you are very very safe about your grow than you shouldn't worry...if your a big mouth with your grow...well not only should you axe it now, but you probably shouldn't grow at all.

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
I don't get the paranoia really. Unless you have done something to make cops suspicious of you, they have no reason to watch you.
I don't think cops are interested in busting a grow of 2 or 3 plants. Unless you are right up in their face with it and they are forced to do it. It is mounds of paperwork, then you get off with a misdeamer and a fine.

If I noticed an unmarked police car near my home for a long period of time, I would ask them what is up. Is it safe for my kids to go out? It IS your neighborhood, you live there and you do have rights.

Guest423

Veteran
true that....why is it just because you know that your doing something illegal you think everyone knows? if you don't tell people no one knows but you.....like if you didn't have mj plants in your closet but still had a light on you could stand in front of your closet all night with your shades open even and nothing would happen...my buddy has tons of normal garden plants all over his windows but as soon as he puts a little mj seedling in the window he's automatically scared shitless? i just don't get the paranoia either.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts