What's new

HELP PLZ INFORMATIONS BREEDING

kuku32

I start my experiment with a reversed with colloidal silver gorilla cookies auto from fast buds to cross some of sensi seeds photoperiod strains.
I have a cross of gorilla cookies auto x northern lights x haze 5 feminized photoperiod , gorilla cookies auto x skunk kush photoperiod , gorilla cookies auto x silver haze 9 feminized photoperiod , gorilla cookies auto x white gorilla haze feminized photoperiod.

My result seeds are f1 fast versions photoperiod.If i cross my results fast version x fast version?i will find photoperiods?autos?both of them?Can i cross them again and again to keep photoperiod traits?If i clone a fast version with an original reversed photoperiod what will happend?

goingrey

My result seeds are f1 fast versions photoperiod.If i cross my results fast version x fast version?i will find photoperiods?autos?both of them?
25% of them will be auto, 50% will be "fast f2", 25% regular photo.

Can i cross them again and again to keep photoperiod traits?
You can figure out which ones are auto by running your lights on 24 hours a day. If they flower under this regimen they are auto and you should not breed with them if you want to get rid of the autoflowering trait. Very difficult to determine which are "fast" and which regular photo plants.

If i clone a fast version with an original reversed photoperiod what will happend?
If you cross a photoperiod plant with a "fast" plant you will get 50% regular photoperiod plants, 50% fast plants.

If you are interested in the science behind it get your specs on and start here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punnett_square

kuku32

(If you cross a photoperiod plant with a "fast" plant you will get 50% regular photoperiod plants, 50% fast plants.)

this is good i will reverse one good feminized photoperiod and do it

Latest posts

Latest posts