What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Help my plaants

cellardwellar420

🪴🤍Hello Growmiees🤍🪴 ,

I use BioBizz as a fertilizer. The temperatures fluctuate between 19°C and 25°C.
The humidity fluctuates between 50% and 70%.
The pH value thing is a bit strange for me. First I had a pH value of 7, then I used the pH-Down from BioBizz and tried to get the value down to 6-6.3. Now the pH value at the bottom of the pot is 4.5 pH and 6.8 pH at the top. How can I distribute the pH value evenly?
Is the EC value important? I don't have a measuring device for this yet.

What does my plant have I don't understand it anymore? I have now ordered CalMag from BioBizz and potassium from Canna fertilizer.
What do you think?

XOXO from Germany:watchplant:
you can try to flush, helped me when i was having som ph/nute problems, just make sure the runoff is gettting clearer/cleaner,. This is not if its overwatered

Last edited:

linde

oh yea? why would you not add ph down, if i may ask?
Fertilizer naturally lowers pH. He has lockouts from over ferting. Unused fert builds in soil lowering pH. Low ph creates lockouts particularly with mag. So why would u add ph down if ph is too low? He needs to add ph up or use neutral tap water to raise the soil pH into the optimal range so the plant can break down nutrients and thrive again.