What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Help me name this

Kaabon

Oh gawd. I hate durian with an absolute passion. Biting into it causes a flavor to rush through your mouth and violates your sinuses. Kind of tastes like the way fresh horse shit smells. I'd sooner put a penis in my mouth than another piece of durian. That is sad considering I eat raw squid and octopus on a regular.

Kaabon

Oh I see lol. Is that a brand? I think we called them bouillon cubes when I was a kid but haven't seen one in so long.

Durian! How did I not think of that! I've had a couple, and have mixed feelings over the onion/ blue cheese flavor (with a nice strong band of dunpster imho). This would be good, except people who really love durian may be disappointed? You should totally try one though! They can be found in asian grocery stores (you may have to ask if they have any in back). Eat it outside, a couple beers or weed will help.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
From the reports back I am hearing very good things about this one. "Rave" reviews if you will. Team no sleep.
I just threw another one in flowering
picture.php

B

bigganjabud

Seems like a meal in itself

Maybe sunday roast?

Chicken and waffles?

Vanilla onion rings?

Or trying to marry those smells in my head the only other sensible offering i can think of would be

"the lockerroom"

Or

"vjd" as vanilla(obviously) and croitzfeld jacobs desise its as close a reference to mad cow desiese the scientists were callin it "cjd"

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
It's official

It's official

"Soul Food"

picture.php

picture.php

Came really close to losing this one, now at least I have a few snips rooting and a mother plant.

Hopefully everyone will get a chance to try some soul food.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Stumped again

Stumped again

Got another one thats gonna need a name. At least this time we have lineage info. This is a cross of a very branchy Jesus OG representation x a Mulanje african landrace nld.

The pack leaned way more toward the nld, with all of the pack sharing a common slightly minty, chopped fresh dill-ish smell. they were all mosty fruity with hints of coffee, hash and berries making them stand out from one another.

The variation was mostly in the bud and branching structures. There was a full spectrum from very tall and lanky, to short and bushy.

The keeper was originally noticed for the densely packed trichomes the the flowers produce. As she grew it became obvious that she was the fastest flowerer of all her sisters. It stretches a little less and goes straight into flower production.

She finishes with rock hard, sugar coated buds that are all calyx with fire orange hairs emerging from the nugs. The smell is slightly fruity with a hint of that fresh haze twang. When burned she gives a very hashy smell and taste.

Jesus OG x Mulanje

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts