What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Help me name this

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Super potent, very racy, not for beginner smokers. A seasoned grower refused to finish the blunt with me. He said it was to "heady" for his liking. I am more of a sativa guy so it was my go to jar.

The smell is garlic and onion with a hint of beefiness. Actually a little more earthy and gamy than beef, more like deer meat in onions and garlic with a touch of anise seeds.

Imagine "french onion soup" weed, with the cheese on top and all.
Not fuel at all, but still loud as hell tho.

Here's the kicker tho, it tastes nothing like it smells. The taste is like a sweet, creamy (not fuely) sour strain. When my gf said "it tastes like a vanilla wafer", I definitely could get that on the exhale. There is something about how stank it is, yet how sweet it tastes that really makes you run through a jar.

Definite addition to the stable, dont know what to call this one yet.

Little help here?

Early budding shots

picture.php

View image in gallery

Shes on the right

Lowers

That looks beautiful, but from your description its truly unique. Looks like a sour diesel og cross? What's the lineage? French onion soup is good enough imho.

Vanilla Venison perhaps?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
That looks beautiful, but from your description its truly unique. Looks like a sour diesel og cross? What's the lineage? French onion soup is good enough imho.

Vanilla Venison perhaps?

I like the deer meat reference, but the VV sound too much like GG, I dont wanna look like a hack. Even tho that was not the intention, it may be perceived that way.

As far as lineage, whoo nose. My little bro came to me and said I just had to grow these 2 seeds he had. One was a male, one was a female.
I crossed them. Now I am here, with this one special one.
Everything out here is called "sour".
If you want me to guess at what it may be, I would have to say it has chem d like smells, with some dnl traits as well. But I will
never be sure.

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Princess Charlotte of Cambridge...garlic and onion with a hint of beefiness

Wait that's Camilla Parker Bowles...never mind

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
How about Au Jus since you say tastes like french onion soup?

It smells like french onion soup.

It tastes like a creamy sour strain.

Like a Durian fruit, I have never had Durian but from the description of "rotten onion, terpentine, gym socks and almond" with a creamy, fruity and sweet taste. I feel they way the smell and taste of each differ so much, they may be similar

Family tries Durian for the first time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfbZHzTNkRA

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts