What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hello, I'm Brazilian

Knop

I've been following icmag since 2010, I think. I've had other accounts here before. I've only grown a few times, for fear of being arrested. I've only finished one plant so far. A train wreck of Humboldt seeds, which by the way had an incredible smell.
I read the forum every day. I'm addicted to information about Haze varieties!
My cultivation will be focused entirely on Haze, Neville Haze, A5, Tom Hill, and mainly varieties from Ace Seeds.
Our government authorized the planting of up to 6 plants per person, which excited us.
I also want to focus on Brazilian genetics, select the best plants. I want to travel around the country and look for new strains. Who knows, maybe these strains will soon be available in Europe and the United States. I think we have a lot to explore here.
Legend has it that marijuana came to Brazil through African slaves. It is probably an African strain. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?
A friend once grew a single seed near a river, where there was little light. It looked like a giant Christmas tree, 3-4 meters tall. I wondered what it could become if it was well cared for.

Knop

I'm curious about the Brazilian Landraces. If you want a strain- hunt partner to collect with I'd gladly make the trip South!🙏😃
Welcome, if you want to come here you can come, where do you live?
The problem will be speaking English, I don't speak English. But we can manage.
We can travel together here, the main city that grows marijuana is Cabrobró and its surroundings.
To the south where I am, the marijuana comes from Paraguay, to the north it comes from Cabrobro.

CannaZen

Hi cannabis becoming allowed around the world. I Did not know about brazil. Well.. hmm.
I don't think hemp grows so huge like in the vintage photos anymore but I've seen photos of tree sized haze grown several years ago. I'm a bit short sighted. I imagine the tree sized plants In Brazil some of the fullest flowers cannabis can offer instead of the small young plants most of us have. But we do get bouquet of fall season climate and in rich mountain areas offers us cold weather flowers like with berries, deluctable flavonoids and things for a natural health wellbeing high. The indoor grown flowers I've bought I smoke that is sold here is awful to me. Even the resin vape pens effect is so horrible feelings but you know I've thought may be I keep trying and grow something that isn't so unpleasant for me to consume.

Shua1991

No love for KC brains?

He's got varieties he cultivated for outdoors in Brazil.

Bahia Blackhead- similar to colombian black, huge yields.

Brain's damage*- spacey sativa dominated hybrid, after a good cure it's like old Mexican.

Leda Uno- lemon sativa with bright happy effects.

Haze Special (faster version of Neville's haze selected by KC)

Last edited:

Knop

No love for KC brains?

He's got varieties he cultivated for outdoors in Brazil.

Bahia Blackhead- similar to colombian black, huge yields.

Brain's damage*- spacey sativa dominated hybrid, after a good cure it's like old Mexican.

Leda Uno- lemon sativa with bright happy effects.

Haze Special (faster version of Neville's haze selected by KC)
Are they the same Brazilian varieties?
Have you ever seen the size of the country? Any of the breeders from which region of Brazil was it collected?
I have my doubts when they say it's from Brazil, where was the strain used to create White Widow collected? Which region, city?
among other things. I think it's all marketing, just to use the country's name as something new. there is little information about Brazilian strains, not even those of us who live here know.
I could be wrong, but...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Are they the same Brazilian varieties?
Have you ever seen the size of the country? Any of the breeders from which region of Brazil was it collected?
I have my doubts when they say it's from Brazil, where was the strain used to create White Widow collected? Which region, city?
among other things. I think it's all marketing, just to use the country's name as something new. there is little information about Brazilian strains, not even those of us who live here know.
I could be wrong, but...
I've travelled to Brazil with KCBrains - about 20 years or so ago - and we went to Salvador De Bahia - where he had been to - and around those parts of Brazil before to gather seeds - if that's any help -

Latest posts

Latest posts