What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hello Growmies, I am smoking and growing fom the States

Here to soak up whatever I can about growing organically. And to share whatever I can information wise. I have been running plants and chucking pollen for a while now. Well before I purchased my first Yield Master 6 Air Cooled Hood. Long before the led game became a thing.

Anyhow, I have been running organic the past 3 years. Loving ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ it. I will never go back to nutes. All the money I spent over the years since my first run to my last nutrient run. I don't regret it a bit actually. If i never became interested in organics, I still woukd be running Advanced Nutrients. When they dropped that pH perfect line. It literally changed the growing game for me. I was already having success with their line up. I don't care what the AN haters say their products never let me down.

To make a long story longer. I grow for personal use. I do gift to family and 2 close friends, especially on bithdays and Xmas. My grow tents are my escape from everything. My calming to any storm I am having. Anyhoot...I am sure you guys will be seeing me around probably get tired of me popping up her and there. I definitely ain't shy...

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here to soak up whatever I can about growing organically. And to share whatever I can information wise. I have been running plants and chucking pollen for a while now. Well before I purchased my first Yield Master 6 Air Cooled Hood. Long before the led game became a thing.

Anyhow, I have been running organic the past 3 years. Loving ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ it. I will never go back to nutes. All the money I spent over the years since my first run to my last nutrient run. I don't regret it a bit actually. If i never became interested in organics, I still woukd be running Advanced Nutrients. When they dropped that pH perfect line. It literally changed the growing game for me. I wa already having success with their line up. I don't care what the AN haters say their products never let me down.

To make a long story longer. I grow for personal use. I do gift to family and 2 close friends, especially on bithdays and Xmas. My grow tents are my escape from everything. My calming to any storm I am having. Anyhoot...I am sure you guys will be seeing me around probably get tired of me popping up her and there. I definitely ain't shy...
Welcome to the forum plenty to see take a good luck around im sure you will..
:wave:

cellardwellar420

Anyhow, I have been running organic the past 3 years. Loving ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ it. I will never go back to nutes. All the money I spent over the years since my first run to my last nutrient run. I don't regret it a bit actually. If i never became interested in organics, I still woukd be running Advanced Nutrients. When they dropped that pH perfect line. It literally changed the growing game for me. I was already having success with their line up. I don't care what the AN haters say their products never let me down.

Folloved:) hi and i look forward for your postings

Rocket Soul

Welcome to the boards grower :)
Hope to see what you do. In my general opinion leds + organics with the nutes in soil is difficult to manage if you want to push light intensity but by no means impossible; they require a lot of control and adjustments depending on changes in temps and environment.

Keep some calmag or epson handy though;)

PadawanWarrior

Welcome @DonKilluminati420

Welcome to the boards grower :)
Hope to see what you do. In my general opinion leds + organics with the nutes in soil is difficult to manage if you want to push light intensity but by no means impossible; they require a lot of control and adjustments depending on changes in temps and environment.

Keep some calmag or epson handy though;)
Organics with any lighting is more challenging than hydro if you ask me. But I don't want to start a haze thread here, lol. I like all methods that grow good weed.

Here's a few of my latest plants and my first coco attempt. The middle is the coco with GH Flora and no runoff. The right and left plant that has some fading are in organic no-till soil that was once FFOF. The biggest issue I have with organics is P deficiency in flower.

Guano is my go to when I see P deficiency starting. I also just got some PSM's (Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria) that I'm experimenting with and I think it does help but it's too early to tell.
WIN_20240830_21_00_58_Pro.jpg

WIN_20240830_21_01_13_Pro.jpg

Rocket Soul

Welcome @DonKilluminati420

Organics with any lighting is more challenging than hydro if you ask me. But I don't want to start a haze thread here, lol. I like all methods that grow good weed.

Here's a few of my latest plants and my first coco attempt. The middle is the coco with GH Flora and no runoff. The right and left plant that has some fading are in organic no-till soil that was once FFOF. The biggest issue I have with organics is P deficiency in flower.

Guano is my go to when I see P deficiency starting. I also just got some PSM's (Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria) that I'm experimenting with and I think it does help but it's too early to tell.
View attachment 19082878
View attachment 19082879
I now know what PSM means which had me confused. Lets try to make this about OP and have the convo start with him instead of hijacking, as always very nice plants, really like ur grow :)
Back to you DK :)