What's new

Hello from the Northwest

You've got quite the conundrum! I'm fortunate in that I live in a rural area, I like to grow outdoors, but for the last couple years there's been construction both at my place and new house was put up next door, too many prying eyes for an outdoor grow, hopefully next summer. In the interim I've got a large tent in the garage, and while even with carbon filters I can get some smells wafting around the house. I'm limited to fall through spring for indoor grows, gets too hot in the garage, otherwise I'd do perpetual grows.
Nice! Yeah I know it's not ideal for sure. I just feel like taking a chance because it seems everyone else is doing it around me. I feel left out lol. Plus I am having to constantly pay for my buds at the dispensary and they are over priced and not that great. I hear ya on the construction as well it seems everywhere you look no matter the direction they are building townhomes all around 🤣
Do you mind if I ask do you flower out LARGER plants indoor? Is that why the smell still escapes the carbon filter, or is it just anything growing regardless just can't be eliminated by a filter? I was thinking 18-24 little plants in one gallon pots wouldn't be so bad, but if you think it will. Maybe I will have to cut it down to even less..
My last place nobody cared so I never owned a filter in my life, but I only have a year lease here I was hoping to bang out a quick cycle for some meds to smoke, and if I found any keepers I could have clones for wherever I move to...

Good luck with that DD. I would hate to have to break down my 2 2x4 tents for the bug guy to come in or for them to change the AC filter. I’m hoping it works out for you. Nice plants in your earlier grow.
Thanks. I know, it will be annoying, in the past I never had to worry about it because my landlord was chill. I just have a one year lease here and thought I could possibly get a grow cycle in real quick and if I find any keepers I can keep them for clones when I move. Do carbon filters not work that well? If not maybe I will just run one 12/12 from seed and just not clone anything or keep a mother tent. Maybe just one tent seeds start to finish. I know I sound stubborn, it's because I don't believe in pills and I use cannabis for my health as well as mental health and I am to the point I asked my doctor for medicine for my health and mental health and he told me just keep smoking bud and try to get more exercise, he don't like pills either and with the quality the dispensary offers for the price I can afford doesn't help me at all, it actually makes things worse. I am just in pain and feel like I am going crazy, and honestly my only other option is a friend will allow me to do it at his house, but he would want 50/50 and I am not a greedy person. It's the fact I tried that in the past and it was more stressful because he was never available for me to water the plants, and when he would water he over watered constantly to where the plants got PM and gnats, than he kinda complained about how the product wasn't really that great LMAO 🤣
I was going to see if you guys thought a AC Infinity, Mars Hydro, or a Spider Farmer carbon filter was best, but if you guys think it won't matter because I will still get caught up, then maybe I should rethink everything... ✌️

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks. I know, it will be annoying, in the past I never had to worry about it because my landlord was chill. I just have a one year lease here and thought I could possibly get a grow cycle in real quick and if I find any keepers I can keep them for clones when I move. Do carbon filters not work that well? If not maybe I will just run one 12/12 from seed and just not clone anything or keep a mother tent. Maybe just one tent seeds start to finish. I know I sound stubborn, it's because I don't believe in pills and I use cannabis for my health as well as mental health and I am to the point I asked my doctor for medicine for my health and mental health and he told me just keep smoking bud and try to get more exercise, he don't like pills either and with the quality the dispensary offers for the price I can afford doesn't help me at all, it actually makes things worse. I am just in pain and feel like I am going crazy, and honestly my only other option is a friend will allow me to do it at his house, but he would want 50/50 and I am not a greedy person. It's the fact I tried that in the past and it was more stressful because he was never available for me to water the plants, and when he would water he over watered constantly to where the plants got PM and gnats, than he kinda complained about how the product wasn't really that great LMAO 🤣
I was going to see if you guys thought a AC Infinity, Mars Hydro, or a Spider Farmer carbon filter was best, but if you guys think it won't matter because I will still get caught up, then maybe I should rethink everything... ✌️
I see what you mean friend. Just start fresh one day at a time and forget the rest. Don't share your garden because there's always conflict when it's time to water. Don't worry about a carbon filter now, wait until you start smelling smells. The main thing is to get set up and get started and if you need any help let us know.

I see what you mean friend. Just start fresh one day at a time and forget the rest. Don't share your garden because there's always conflict when it's time to water. Don't worry about a carbon filter now, wait until you start smelling smells. The main thing is to get set up and get started and if you need any help let us know.
Thank you! I appreciate it. If I did have to move it temporarily I could definitely put it at my buddies, I just feel if I did it at his place the quality would pretty much be the same as the dispensary I'm already getting it from lol. It's funny, I go to the "Cookies" store and it seems like everything they have is "Runtz", and it's not the real deal it's Runtz #17, Runtz #34, Runtz #12, Runtz #8, I'm just like jeezo louiso! Hahaha 🤣
Taste like I'm blazing on Charmin Ultra Plus!
Then you got Berner and his side kick Kenny talking about "Not in your bag!" I'm thinking Runtz is "Not in THEIR bag!" Hahaha
They want top dollar for some schwag I wouldn't even bake in brownies 😂✌️