What's new

Hello from Canada! Third year growing 🇨🇦

Camillia

Hey everyone! Thanks for being a great supportive community! This is my third year growing outdoors in Canada, and every year I am learning something new, it is very humbling. I appreciate everyone’s time and answers, without the judgment. Such a wonderful community. I hope everyones grows are awesome this year 🥰🇨🇦

Attachments

• IMG_5234.jpeg
    IMG_5234.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5160.jpeg
    IMG_5160.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 51

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello and welcome to the forum! It looks like the colder climate in Canada has changed the colors of one of your plants. I imagine you have to use fast-flowering genetics to grow in Canada. Do your outdoor plants finish before the freeze?

Camillia

Hello and welcome to the forum! It looks like the colder climate in Canada has changed the colors of one of your plants. I imagine you have to use fast-flowering genetics to grow in Canada. Do your outdoor plants finish before the freeze?
Hey friend! I have yet to have a problem with harvest timing and the freezing here in the North. That being said, the flowering for the 6.5 footer above is a 55-65 flowering time. And it was genetically crossed to withstand the cold! Last season my plants were a much longer flowering time and were done at the end of November. We did not see temps hit under 0° until December!

Camillia

high & welcome to IC

fom Germany, nice donkey dicks there ar OD session.

which for strains did you have used there and when was finished .,?

best vibez & karma from here
D
Hey buddy!

I have always bought seeds from BC in Canada. The gentleman I use is wonderful at crossing genetics.

Feminized Seeds
Ice Cream x Blueberry

“Canada's legendary Blueberry with the delightful Ice Cream from Paradise Seeds which was a top 3 contender in the High Life Cannabis Cups of both 2008 and 2009. Very fast flowering (55-60 days) and great for a SOG or to prune and branch out, easy to grow, beautiful in pictures and a pleasure to smoke.” JAH seeds

I ended up harvesting early October! When I used my mini microscope the trichromes looked perfect and foggy, so I chopped the girls down!

🇨🇦😶‍🌫️💚

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Camilla, Welcome to the mag! You must be coastal to still have warm Temps that late. That isn't happening in Saskatchewan or Manitoba.
Have a fantastic ☀️ summer!
Peace farmerlion

gorilla ganja

We did not see temps hit under 0° until December!
Welcome, fellow Canadian. You must be in southern Ontario or on the coast to get those temperatures. In Alberta, we are lucky to make it until the end of October on a good year.
Great job with those plants last year, and best of luck this season.

Peace GG

Latest posts

Latest posts